• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore B&Ms......

CigarAl

Headed to Baltimore Tuesday for a few days for work.

Staying at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore on the Inner Harbor and was wondering what may be in the area. I will have a car.

Any restuarant recommendations would be apprecaited.

And the freakin' O's have the nerve to be out of town when I am visiting.....

Thanks in advance for the help.

Al

you can't smoke in any bars or restaurants so unfortunately you're limited to just B&Ms pretty much

Broadleaf Tobacco is a great place to stop. Very relaxed minimalist shop but people there are super friendly. Check out there website Broadleaftobacco.com

also for a more upscale place, where you can grab drinks & a smoke, check out Titan Cigar in Crofton WaughChapel Shopping Center. Great place to grab a drink & a smoke. I was just there two days ago watching the playoffs. I liked it. TitanCigar.com

As for "in the city," i have no idea where you could go.

Thanks guys....

Anything else? Don't think I will have much time to get to far from the Inner harbor.

Al

Max's Taphouse in Fells Point. They circumvented the ban by opening up a smoke shop right next door. It's a nice little place and you can drink your beer in there and kick back and smoke.

OH forgot to mention, pretty good sandwiches also.

Dan, very ncie! Didn't know about the taphouse. Might be time to think about a HERF there!!!!

Don

Eat dinner outside at McCormick and Schmick's, and then enjoy a cigar afterwards overlooking the Inner Harbor.

Headed to Baltimore Tuesday for a few days for work.

Staying at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore on the Inner Harbor and was wondering what may be in the area. I will have a car.

Any restuarant recommendations would be apprecaited.

And the freakin' O's have the nerve to be out of town when I am visiting.....

Thanks in advance for the help.

Al

I work in the building next to the Hyatt. Drop me a PM and we'll hit Cross St for an after work smoke. Maybe Andrew (Ludwig) can join us.

I work just outside the city and could possibly get together sometime for a smoke and drink. I work at Sinai so I am about 50-10 mins from the city. Let me know if you want! :)

Don

P.S. Might have to start looking into setting up a nice HERF for maybe end of June?? Please post or pm me if interested and I will try to get something going. :)

Max's Taphouse in Fells Point. They circumvented the ban by opening up a smoke shop right next door. It's a nice little place and you can drink your beer in there and kick back and smoke.

OH forgot to mention, pretty good sandwiches also.

Really I didnt know you could still smoke there. Interesting

Depending on time I may be able to meetup tomorrow night for a smoke. PM me.

Is there interest in smoking tonight? If so, when and where? Cross St. or Max's?

I can meet for a smoke at about 5:30.

Bobby and Ludwig, i will shoot you a PM.

Either place is fine with me.

Al