• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore Herf Contest!

I'll be out until early this evening if you wonder why you don't get a score, also time has been extended to 9PM

Thanks for the contest - sounds like you guys and gals had a great time.

Miles - 165

Sticks - 38

ISOM - 14

Thanks again.

Hint:
1. How far did the furthest away participant travel? I traveled 72miles

2. From 1PM to 10:30PM how many cigar bands did I collect from the participants? Smoked 5 or 6 cigars can't remember how many I bummed off of Frank.

3. How many of the above collected bands were ISOM's? I will not smoke anything from that country. :whistling:

Did I win. Because I know there were some nice smokes in that box. :thumbs:

Thanks for the contest! :thumbs:

Miles - 176

Sticks - 51

ISOM - 14

Hint:
1. How far did the furthest away participant travel? I traveled 72miles

2. From 1PM to 10:30PM how many cigar bands did I collect from the participants? Smoked 5 or 6 cigars can't remember how many I bummed off of Frank.

3. How many of the above collected bands were ISOM's? I will not smoke anything from that country. :whistling:

Did I win. Because I know there were some nice smokes in that box. :thumbs:
I traveled 36 i think
I smoked about 9 but not all of them had bands
I dont know because a cigar w/o a band is just a cigar.
Even though i was there, i have no idea what was in the box, but i volunteered a 5'ver of Black&Mild's. PIF!

I hitched a ride with Cabaiguan Juan. But man, I believe people averaged 9-10 smokes that day.

One of the questions should have been, "how many times did Dennis call the waitress/bartender, by the wrong name?"

Andrew

Hmm, another one of Rays guessing contests!! I must play. Lets say 164 miles, 41 bands and 13 of em were ISOMs. As always thanks for a good contestRay!!

Damon

I hitched a ride with Cabaiguan Juan. But man, I believe people averaged 9-10 smokes that day.

One of the questions should have been, "how many times did Dennis call the waitress/bartender, by the wrong name?"

Andrew

Hell I call everyone by the wrong name. But did you see the big ass hug Jenifer gave me before I left. Good thing the wife wasn't watching.

After realizing I had made a math mistake I recomputed everybody's score and the winner is...........

cookie_1978 with a score of 279.9

PM me your addy you lucky bastage :)

The answers were:

After realizing I had made a math mistake I recomputed everybody's score and the winner is...........

cookie_1978 with a score of 279.9

The answers were:

ONLY 12 ISOMS?????? hard to believe...

great contest Ray.

Congrats Cookie

Damn - finally some of my lucky numbers paid off. Now if I could turn my luck around on football bets :sign: - Thanks to all who contributed.

PM on the way.

Andrew

Hell I call everyone by the wrong name. But did you see the big ass hug Jenifer gave me before I left. Good thing the wife wasn't watching.

LMAO, too bad her name was Jessica. :) You called her jennifer all night however! And she still loved ya!

Don

Andrew

LMAO, too bad her name was Jessica. :) You called her jennifer all night however! And she still loved ya!

Don

What can I say.

Congrads Cookie!!! You lucky bastard.

We only smoked 50 cigars? Can't be right. Some of the guys must not have given you their bans.

On the way Cookie.

I don't know if it was only 50 because you guys continued on while I had to go catch the train. 50 is all I collected though.

Received the great package safe and sound. Many thanks to all who contributed. Ray special thanks to you for doing all the leg work. :thumbs: