• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore Inner Harbor?

ads47

Next week I will be in the Inner Harbor area of Baltimore. Are there any good cigar shops or steak houses close. For steaks, any local non-chain places? I have had plenty Ruth's Chris, Mortons etc.

ads

Your downtown B&M options include Cross St Tobacco and Max's in Fells Point.

The only cigar bar in Baltimore with an exemption to the smoking ban is Havana Club. You mentioned not being interested in Ruth's Chris, but the Havana Club is above one and you can order from their full menu while smoking your favorite cigar. :)

Baltimore hasn't arrived yet with respect to pure steakhouses, with Morton's, Ruth's Chris, Shula's (wouldn't recommend) and the Prime Rib (OK) being the main options. Fleming's is a chain, but their food is pretty good. EDIT: How could I forget the Capital Grille??? That's the best steakhouse (IMHO) in town.

As for other options, I'd recommend Charleston (tapas, multiple course meals) or Oceanaire (seafood).

I might be around for a smoke if you have time one evening.

Best,

Rob

If you have wheels I might be able to meet half way in Towson.

Ok I will check those out. I may or maynot have wheels. I have a car reserved but we dont always pick them up depending on the city and schedule. One of my buddies may be driving down from NYC so we will see. I have meetings every day until about 6 but should have time to hang out.

ads

I'd recommend the Cross Street Tobacco shoppe. I'm in Baltimore (just leaving today) and got to enjoy a few smokes with them for the last couple of days. Very nice and friendly bunch of guys and the humidor, while smallish, is well stocked and looked after. :)