• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore, MD Herf

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Does anyone have any interest in another Herf in Baltimore at any point?

Depends on the date. Pick one and I'll tell you if I can make it.

Depends on the date...
I find myself down there every once in a while!

-Rob

I may be able to attend. Got a date in mind? Or you guys could come to DC. Just a suggestion, whatever is better for the group.

Ludwig said:
Does anyone have any interest in another Herf in Baltimore at any point?
[snapback]298002[/snapback]​

Absolutely. One of my favorite places to smoke cigars. Lot's of choices. Pick a date and hopefully I can make it. I'll try to drag LC-Smoker with me as well. Maybe others.

Actually, April is looking good for me. :whistling:

Pick some dates. April is good. I'm only about 1.25 hours away.

Wilkey

I live right in Baltimore, so I'll be there unless I'm out of town for work. DC would work too.

Andrew, I just checked your profile for addy and noticed I live less than a mile from you. We should get together sometime for a smoke. BTW, do you ever go into Cross Street Tobacco? The selection is decent and the prices are very good, especially considering the location. It's right at the corner of Light and Cross Streets.

Well what works best for you out of town folk. Most all of my weekends are open. Cigardawg & AVB...et all what is best?

Make it tax day, Saturday, April 15th.

Herf for Fools, April 1st?

I heard somewheres that a group usually gathers on Friday nights either at Kozmo's or someplace in Canton. Any o' you locals attend or know about this?

There's a group that meets Friday evenings in Kozmo's, which is the bar in the Marriot Waterfront (President St). Most of those guys smoke mostly Cubans and there's usually a couple people with a box or two of aged smokes available for a reasonable price. The same group meets at Hookah's in Canton on Tuesday's in a private room upstairs. It costs $10 I think if you're not a member, and there are some tv's and usually a poker game. I've only been out with those guys a few times (I'm not in Baltimore much), and it's been a fun time.

hudsonvalley said:
Fool's herf sounds good. I vote for Harbor House.
[snapback]298577[/snapback]​

April Fools works for me too. Do you mean the Explorer's Lounge in the Harbor Court Hotel? Fantastic place. Plenty of room for a large group. Good selection of drinks and food if you want it. A little "upscale," but not too snobby. I vote for dinner at Babalu's again. Great Cuban food.

I could make a run down to the big city... are we leaning toward the 1st of April? Need to get it on the calendar. :) Never been to any of the aforementioned places, so it doesn't matter to me which one we go to...

Sounds good.

Can we get a roll call for the 8th? :D

theHatguy
cigardawg (Jingles? LC???)
hudsonvalley?
calixeros?
melski?
AVB?

This sound about right?

I can do the 8th....where are we meeting?