• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore, MD Herf

Hey Ludwig,

From what I understand so far, I'll be traveling to Baltimore quite a bit in the near future for business. I'll keep ya posted as to when I get down that way. This weekend is out though.......

Bill, let me know when you will be in Baltimore as well. I may be able to come up from VA to meet you guys for a drink and smoke.

Hey Ludwig,

From what I understand so far, I'll be traveling to Baltimore quite a bit in the near future for business. I'll keep ya posted as to when I get down that way. This weekend is out though.......

Bill, let me know when you will be in Baltimore as well. I may be able to come up from VA to meet you guys for a drink and smoke.
I'd be interested in this too.

Oooh, I think I will bring a Davidoff millenium, Ops super beli, and VSG wizard. :) I think that should be plenty since I will be getting there late.

Been saving em for a good occasion, so this seems like a good time. lol. Also, since I will be late, what time does this run to about? Are people planning on watching the second game somewhere or will it be an early ending affair? reason I ask is I cannot make it till just after 4pm, so I want to make sure it will still be going on!!!

Been saving em for a good occasion, so this seems like a good time. lol. Also, since I will be late, what time does this run to about? Are people planning on watching the second game somewhere or will it be an early ending affair? reason I ask is I cannot make it till just after 4pm, so I want to make sure it will still be going on!!!

Oh it will still be going on. Give me a ring on my cell and I will let you know where we are.

The only thing that is questionable is to see how many of us are still left standing to make it to the scotch bar :laugh:

Hey Ludwig,

I'd love to join you as well Bill. :thumbs:

I hope you all enjoy the wonderful day ahead!!!!

Oh it will still be going on. Give me a ring on my cell and I will let you know where we are.

The only thing that is questionable is to see how many of us are still left standing to make it to the scotch bar :laugh:

LOLOL, only question then is how pissed my wife will be if I have to call her for a ride back to Westminster!! LOL. I will give ya a call bro. I might be able to make it a bit earlier, depending on if I have a babysitter or not! Lets keep our fingers crossed. This will be my first herf, so I am pretty excited lol......!

Wife and I are leaving at 11 to drive to the train station to catch the train in. Should be at Ropewalk between 12:30 and 1. See ya there!

Wife and I are leaving at 11 to drive to the train station to catch the train in. Should be at Ropewalk between 12:30 and 1. See ya there!

Cool! We will be upstairs like prior years. See you in a few hours

Leaving at 10:30 and should be there around 12:30. Safe travels and see you all soon!

Have a good one folks!!! I got stuck on a last minute daddy daycare detail. Oh well, at least a good game will be on.

Damon

Great time today! It was wonderful to meet y'all. Everyone was increadibly generous and very friendly and relaxed. Hawk tied one on good too! BTW, Steve I was told not to play Spoons with you.

Had a blast people! It was wonderful to meet you guys and gals! We really should try this more often. lol. Great time!

To be able to hang out with complete strangers (other than the board)
And everybody being so friendly is a rare thing
Really enjoyed meeting everybody :D
Sorry I split on the way to the second stop
Hope to be able to herf with you guys soon :thumbs: