• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore, MD Herf

For some reason those smilies next to peoples names arent showing up as question marks

For some reason those smilies next to peoples names arent showing up as question marks
That's because the three question marks together trigger the "looking left and right, puzzled" smiley.

Wilkey

Dec is pretty f-ed for me. I don't know if I will make any date. I have a class on the 1st in DC should be finished by 2pm. I could try to make it after that.

Lets put this one on hold.

It looks like December is a really bad month for everyone.

We can revisit it after the New Year for a "Baltimore New Year Herf"

It will just be a little bit more difficult to find a cigar friendly place with the smoking ban :(

I would be interested in meeting up as well. I would just need some notice on the date. Also if we meet up after the New year The Humidour on york rd might be a nice spot. They have moved to a bigger location that is much larger and is quite nice. Just a thought but, I am open to go almost anywhere.

Damon

Lets put this one on hold.

It looks like December is a really bad month for everyone.

We can revisit it after the New Year for a "Baltimore New Year Herf"

It will just be a little bit more difficult to find a cigar friendly place with the smoking ban :(
Sorry to hear this but it's better for me. I was counting on my parents coming down for a pre-Christmas visit but they've been sick.

Hope to see you guys in January.

Wilkey

This might possibly fall into total newb category, but what about that cigar house above Ruth Chris in Downtown? Is that cigar bar still there? I think it was called Havana club or something like that...... I don't know much about the area, but I have been to some restaurants down there and gotten a few sticks from there while dining. Kinda funny story actually, eating in one of the power plant eateries there and ordered 2 sticks to go for after dinner. He actually had to call a guy to get the key, run outside and over to the club, and get the smokes and bring em back. Anyways, least I thought it was funny. :) Hopefully we can do something up in Jan though!

Don

Can't believe I missed this thread. I could probably make it if this is sometime in January. :thumbs:

I think we should revisit this, now that Christmas is over. Let's get a date together.

Great Idea, with 2008 just 6 days away, How's every looking like this Sat?

12th sounds okay to me also ;)

I was wrong or at least I think I was wrong about the smoking ban. I think it goes into force on 2/1.

I will check with ropewalk when I get back into town tomorrow

Roll call!!!!!!!

I might be able to make it down to this one. LMK the details. PM me or email me at atlasm@eherf.com. Thanks.

Sounds like a good day! Should be able to make it there.

I'm in. I have to be in Baltimore the following Monday anyway, so I'll just call it a long weekend.