• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BAM! Black Pearl cobre

bunn163A

I picked up this stick in a sampler from somewhere it is also known as copper due to the color of the back of the bands.After puching and lighting I found the begining of this to be mellow and tasty with a nice light spice and a sweetness that was very good.The construction and burn were without flaw, the ash was light and firm I knocked it off after 2 or so inches.The 2nd 3rd is where this really took off it changed to a real woody taste for awhile,still with the sweet and spicyness in there.then on to an earthy wet leather and then i swear i could taste cashews with a nice light spice.There is a hell of alot going on here for four bucks! I would higly reccomend giving this one a try 9/10 in my book.there was a funky area in the last third i could have done without but all in all very enjoyable.Of course taste is subjective.... Anyone else ever try this stick?
Bill

Nice review, how about some pics to go along with the good description you gave?

I picked up this stick in a sampler from somewhere it is also known as copper due to the color of the back of the bands.After puching and lighting I found the begining of this to be mellow and tasty with a nice light spice and a sweetness that was very good.The construction and burn were without flaw, the ash was light and firm I knocked it off after 2 or so inches.The 2nd 3rd is where this really took off it changed to a real woody taste for awhile,still with the sweet and spicyness in there.then on to an earthy wet leather and then i swear i could taste cashews with a nice light spice.There is a hell of alot going on here for four bucks! I would higly reccomend giving this one a try 9/10 in my book.there was a funky area in the last third i could have done without but all in all very enjoyable.Of course taste is subjective.... Anyone else ever try this stick?
Bill

I smoked these when I first started, and enjoyed them, especially the spice.
But I aged a few sticks for a year and tried them again, and they lost all of
the spice that I enjoyed. Perhaps the spice that I liked was a lack of aging,
giving the cigar a bite/spice that tasted good to me, but the aged ones don't
do much for me, anymore. Maybe if I want a lighter, mellow smoke they'd
be ok.

Chemyst :cool: