• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bash the tobacco!!!

out of 120 posts, not one person mentioned a Habanos cigar... Shit! that really scares me if one day the US border opens up to Cuban products :0 :0 :0

out of 120 posts, not one person mentioned a Habanos cigar... Shit! that really scares me if one day the US border opens up to Cuban products :0 :0 :0

I hate...

Hoyo de Monterrey Double Corona
Partagas Lusitanias
Montecristo No. 2
Cohiba Esplendidos
1986 Davidoff No. 1

Feel better now?

:sign: :p

Same here. It will be a sad day for all of us Habanos lovers.

cojimar
acid
macanudo
garcia y vega (I was only 16... I didn't know!)
and any cigar.com label (bastards!)

Unfortunately I've had the pleasure (yeah right) of trying a Thompson brand cigar. I would definitely add that towards the top of my list of cigars to never have again. I would also add Macanudo and Nat Sherman. I wouldn't say I hate Punch, but I don't care for them either which is why I don't have a single stick in my humi. Another one that I don't care for at all is Partagas Black; the stick tastes like burnt rubber.

Oh yeah, how could I forget Don Kiki Green Labels? Probably because they are terrible. :D