• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bayern Munich v/s Manchester United tomorrow (fiver)

bfreebern said:
Why don't you two go back to bed and save us all the uncomfortable feeling that this type of bickering happens over your morning coffee, more then we want to know!
Don't be jealous Brandon. You're not that far from the east coast!

At the conclusion of this match, I'll be both happy and sad.   1999 was the same. Big fan of both clubs.  Bayern from my teenage days of living in Germany, Southampton and ManU since getting married to a Brit. 

I'm a Bayern fan because that's where my Grandmother was from and I've been there plus I'm 1/4 German. Munich is one of my favorite cities in the world to visit.

I'll have to dig out my Bayern team photo from '85 with Lothar Matthaeus and KH Rummenigge.

bfreebern said:
Why don't you two go back to bed and save us all the uncomfortable feeling that this type of bickering happens over your morning coffee, more then we want to know!

Finally! Somebody feels my pain! I feel like I have two wives instead of one husband! Let me sort this out for both of you Brian and John...

1. Man U WILL WIN! 
2. I will pick out the cigars
3. And Brian you will be sending them...tooo MEEE!!  :p

britishfields said:

Finally! Somebody feels my pain! I feel like I have two wives instead of one husband! Let me sort this out for both of you Brian and John...

1. Man U WILL WIN! 

If you pick out the cigars, that means you have to have access to my humi!  :)
We can discuss that when you call me this afternoon!

Jonesy said:

1. Man U WILL WIN! 

If you pick out the cigars, that means you have to have access to my humi!  :)

We can discuss that when you call me this afternoon!

Why Brian I do believe I'm blushing... :blush: John you can't trust your friends!!!

Well, Julie did say he slept in the pool house last night......

bfreebern said:
Is this a CP version of Wife Swap?
When we made our episode for tv, both couples got along so well, they never aired it. You know they like a little conflict, but it was almost like our two families were meant to "swap" out. I can sell you the unedited tv episode that never aired for $29.99 though!

jfields said:
Well, Julie did say he slept in the pool house last night......
Didn't want to wake her up....

Donella, you can just bring the cigars with you when you come down this weekend.

That may be, but you know how prideful those Man U. fans can be!

Lovin' Man U!!! Oh Jonesy, I shall pop them in the post, I'm just not feelin' a visit now  :(

britishfields said:
Lovin' Man U!!! Oh Jonesy, I shall pop them in the post, I'm just not feelin' a visit now  :(
I was just kidding about that. I only said that since you said you'd be in Cherry Point this weekend.  No hurry, but don't forget, I need to call you one day while John is at work so I can help you pick them out!

That's not going to happen..... I have one word for you.... Ghurka!