• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf, 2007

OMG, does Shelly know :0

Dennis, if you need a place to sleep I have a spare room.
It's very cold in the doghouse this time of year. :whistling:

After missing last year's because of work, I am hell bent on joining up this time. I pledge a bottle of AH Hirsch and two cases of my own beer to the cause. Any idea where it will be this year?

After missing last year's because of work, I am hell bent on joining up this time. I pledge a bottle of AH Hirsch and two cases of my own beer to the cause. Any idea where it will be this year?
Damn! Setting the bar high.

I think we had the perfect location last year :whistling:

Damn Hillbilly, I saw the thread and about jumped for joy, then I was it was just you........ :laugh: We can always find another location (if Dennis makes us)

-D

Even the wife says she would come this year.....

Yo, Den... I'm going to plan a trip to WV/DC for the entire family this year. If we get this going, I'll schedule the trip for then. July or August would get my vote.

I heard what I had missed last year and am looking forward to this year's BBQ Herf.

Everyone should take care that you aren't sleeping in a van down by the river! :sign:

Bring Earplugs for the early morning uuuuggghhhhhhhh.....aaaaaahhhhhhh.....looooohhhhhhhhhhhh

:laugh:

We'll just have him sleep on the top of the hill next time.

For some unknown reason the wife liked you guys and wants to come again but would also like the end of August timeframe.

Bring Earplugs for the early morning uuuuggghhhhhhhh.....aaaaaahhhhhhh.....looooohhhhhhhhhhhh

We'll just have him sleep on the top of the hill next time.

For some unknown reason the wife liked you guys and wants to come again but would also like the end of August timeframe.

It was my meat..... :laugh:

:0

So many directions that one could go!

I really wondered if that was going to go a whole day without someone going there :laugh:

C'mon Hillbilly, it was "uuughhhh -----ohhhhhhhh---uummmmmm 'hic ughhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh 'hic. " I will definitely bring the earplugs and something to help out with sleep...

-d

Ah..... the lonesome mating cry of the rare, elusive white breasted "Kentucky Meat Whistle" :whistling:

I can't believe you started an official thread. Now where did I put junkmans phone number??

I think the wife really wants to do this, but she wants to see me beg. Only because of Steve's big mouth. But I am 90% sure we will do this. I will look for a date and get with hillbilly. And let you guys know.

Junkman get that room ready. :whistling: