• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ HERF - Free Food - Free Drinks

CgarDan

Ok guys had this idea so want to gage interest and if we get 6-7 or more definites will make it happen

It looks like we have enough interest so its all engines go :thumbs:

Day: Saturday July 19th around 1pm
Place: Long Island - Hemstead Lake State Park ( exit 18 on Southern State or 5-10 minutes from the Long Island Railroad )
Parking Lot 3 The lot gets full pretty fast, so for those who will not be able to park at lot 3; park in any other lots they are all close and walk to lot 3 to find us.
Details: Free Food and Drinks ( burgers, hot dogs, etc beer, hard liquor etc ) All you need to do is just bring yourself :thumbs:

Let me know what you think: ideas, suggestions, etc

So far:

1) CgarDan :thumbs:
2) Dave :thumbs:
3) Jam1173 + 1 :(
4) Bully1875 + Guests (3) :thumbs:
5) Rob300c - Interested :(
6) Stogieman - Interested :(
7) Shibumi :thumbs:
8) Tomythirtysix - Possible :(
9) fivebyfifty :(
9) Atlasm + wife and kids (4) :thumbs:
10) Scott1966 :thumbs:
11) Rudou - Possible --- :(
12) BigMacFU :thumbs:
13) Bxcigarfan -- possible :thumbs:
14) Tazman + guests :(
15) LouieD - possible :(
16) fourthrail :(
17) CoventryCat86 - possible :D

Dangit, that date is not a good one. lol. I would love to get back to LI, but will be in Fla that week. If the date changes by some force of nature or god, let me know please!!!!

Don

Thats pretty far out there for me but im game +1 or 2. I would love to hang with a few cp'rs and light up a few smokes. I make a killer Macaroni Salad :)

Sounds good. :thumbs:

I always love a good Q'.

Rockville Centre, NY. I used to live accross the street and would fish there every day.

Count me in.

Interested!

-Rob

Same here, where is exit 14 so I can get an idea on the map........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

The place is called Hempstead Lake State Park. Use yahoo maps search for "hempstead lake state park, ny" and you will see exactly where it is. :thumbs:

Hey Dan... Hempstead Lake State Park is Exit 18.

For those of you unfamiliar with the area, Southern State starts at exit 13, so it's not that far once you get on the pkwy.

I'll have to check to see if I have plans for that weekend.

add + one for me Dan, i think the wife will come to this one with me

Looks like we are gettings good number of people who are interested so its full speed ahead :thumbs: Let's see if we can make this thing big enough to actually call it Inagural LI Summer BBQ HERF :whistling: