• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf, Thread for plans and roster

LOL Now this could be scary. Really starting to resemble the movie Deliverance.. :whistling:

$15 sounds good. The Red Oak sounds good. I've never tryed it though.

As of now I have about 10-15 people that are coming that are not on CP. I will have a good count by next week hopefully. Some of the guys from the White House are thinking about coming.

Whoa...this could turn into Cigarstock '06.

Should I bring my banjo? :0

When you talk about a poker game, would this be "old school" poker (5 stud, 7 stud and draw) or that newfangled "flop over the river" stuff?

As of now I have about 10-15 people that are coming that are not on CP. I will have a good count by next week hopefully. Some of the guys from the White House are thinking about coming.

Dennis if you get the VP to come, make sure you hide all the guns :laugh:

$15 sounds great. Do you want pre-paid or just bring it to the Herf? Anyway, there will be two of us (the wife and I) and at least one dog. :) I will be bringing an EZ-Up as well.

Uh Dennis...that's me in my Halloween costume...I'll bring if you want... ???

:sign: :sign:

That is the best damm Halloween costume I have ever seen...You can trick-or-treat at my house anytime my friend.

That is the best damm Halloween costume I have ever seen...You can trick-or-treat at my house anytime my friend.

Hmm with that comment I think i'm going to have to cancel now. :whistling:

Nah to much fun to miss out on, i'll just keep my distance and lock my tent when I goto sleep.

Hmm with that comment I think i'm going to have to cancel now. :whistling:

Nah to much fun to miss out on, i'll just keep my distance and lock my tent when I goto sleep.

Hell Steve, your like motel 8 you will leave the light on.

Dennis if you get the VP to come, make sure you hide all the guns :laugh:

Rob, uuh... No guns!!! ;)

THEHATGUY'S ADDRESS
Dennis Hawk
1123 Avon Bend Rd
Charles Town WV 25414

Interesting. When I attempt to map directions to the herf, it does not recognize 1123 Avon Bend Road. I can get directions to Charles Town, but not to Dennis' house.

Dennis, can you either: 1) post directions from 81 and 66 or 2) PM attendees with directions from 81 and 66?

Try

191 River Rd
Charles Town WV 25414

911 changed our address last year and I am not sure that GPS systems have made the change. If not I will post some directions and let Hillbilly put them on the first page.

Erick - Much to my dismay, I will definitely NOT be able to attend. I am so pissed...have a great time, when is BBQ Herf 2007? :whistling:

Try

191 River Rd
Charles Town WV 25414

911 changed our address last year and I am not sure that GPS systems have made the change. If not I will post some directions and let Hillbilly put them on the first page.

That works perfectly. Thanks, Dennis. :thumbs:

Well if all goes well on my fishing trip i'll have some Fresh Perch and Pike that could be smoked. :whistling:

We've got some stragglers listed on the front page we haven't heard from in a while....

speak up guys...not so sure we have a correct count right now.

I think if you require the $ for the ribs now, you will get a better idea of who is actually going to show. Would you like us to send you $ via pp or some other method. Let us know.

I think if you require the $ for the ribs now, you will get a better idea of who is actually going to show. Would you like us to send you $ via pp or some other method. Let us know.

that would be fine.

eanderson24@triad.rr.com just comment BBQ HErf x's 1 or 2 or 3 etc.

I'll update the front page with this

Erick - $ should be there. Thanks again for putting all this together.