• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf, Thread for plans and roster

Erick, looks like I will be having around 15 people on my end. A few neighbors and some guys from the house, and a couple of relatives. So we can square up when you get here.

Also I need to know who is showing up Friday and what time. So I can get food for everyone (pizza). Looks like I am going to have to work Friday, but Steve (you know the guy that called me an asshole a few post ago :angry: ) should be here to greet everyone.

I am really looking forward to this. I am hoping the weather is the same as last weekend. The river is nice and calm. Had a Bald Eagle fly bye this past weekend maybe he will be back this weekend.

Shooter and I will plan to be there Friday, It will probably be in the evening as it is a 10 hour drive.

-D

The wife and I will be there Friday. Hope to get away from work a bit early, so I would expect to be there between 6 and 7. Can't wait. I think this is going to be a great time.

The wife and I will be there Saturday sometime between 10 and noon depending on how fast she gets going in the AM :D

Hi there!

Sorry for not following the thread so closely, things have been nuts!

I am going to try to make it on Sat and try to drag the wife along as well :D

What time is the Sat afternoon portion going to start? (I thought I read that you were going to head out during the day on Sat)

See you Sat!

~Mark

Weather report as of today:

Partly cloudy; high - 85, low - 65.

Possible rain on Sunday. Let's hope that front don't speed up.

Hi there!

Sorry for not following the thread so closely, things have been nuts!

I am going to try to make it on Sat and try to drag the wife along as well :D

What time is the Sat afternoon portion going to start? (I thought I read that you were going to head out during the day on Sat)

See you Sat!

~Mark

Mark,
All day and all night. Come when you can. See you Saturday

The wife and I will be there Saturday sometime between 10 and noon depending on how fast she gets going in the AM :D

If your going to wait on the wife we might see you by dinner time. :whistling:

Hillbilly, you are bringing some jerky to sell.........right?

Yahoo maps doesn't like the 1123 Avon Bend addy but Mapquest takes it just fine.

I hope one of you guy brings a camera and are stays sober enough to use it! I know some of us who can't make it would love to see the fun through photos ;)

So this is just an idea, but what if I just got a whole hog to cook and brought that??? I know we've been talking about ribs etc, but I make a damn good whole hog! Just an idea.

I'd still cook a couple briskets as well.

Its sure as hell going to be a quiet weekend on CP.

snore.jpg

Not looking good for me guys.
As usuall all hell breaks loose whenever I leave for vacation. If I can get everything back to normal by thursday . I will make the drive.
(crosses fingers)