• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BCS Title Wager

Sweet! Man, I got to try to get something from this bowl season as the pool looks like an impossibility at this point! :angry: :)

Sweet! Man, I got to try to get something from this bowl season as the pool looks like an impossibility at this point! :angry: :)

If you're interested in making the bowl season a complete loss I will take the bet as well :D

You will be getting back to even if you win, which I doubt seeing as LSU will be popped in the chops. ;) This will add that element that so many of love that was missing because I am out of contention for the Bowl placement. :thumbs:

You will be getting back to even if you win, which I doubt seeing as LSU will be popped in the chops. ;) This will add that element that so many of love that was missing because I am out of contention for the Bowl placement. :thumbs:

I sure hope you have 5 of your best ones lined up when LSU whips that arss! :whistling: :laugh:

I also have a fiver of 5+ sticks on LSU if anyone wants any. CigarStone?

I'll take OSU for a fiver if you care to trust a newb. My humidor is kinda light, so I'll let you pick the fiver (total < $30) from Famous or JR, if you're up for it.

Go Bucks.

Cparker, you missed out on some easy pickins'! Oh, well. Next time!

very similar game as last year. osu scored on first possesion...and that was pretty much it.

i cant spell edit

>> Wow, OSU looks like complete ass. <<

Long way from over.

Seth

Matt Flynn has given Ohio St. hope. We'll see where this goes, but the nail chewing has begun..