• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Be careful with the camera

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Sometimes you have to be careful when using a camera. While you may be planning to capture a simple photograph, you could end up capturing something far more profound!

Maybe NSFW

That's so correctly WRONG! :laugh: :0 Can you say photo op? Didn't CBS try something like this with President Bush once?

And guess who is in my town today? She's speaking at one of the local college's. I should print this and see if she'll autograph it.

And guess who is in my town today? She's speaking at one of the local college's. I should print this and see if she'll autograph it.

I don't know, you might wind up singing the "Don't Taz Me Bro" song LOL!

John:

If you can get a picture of you asking her to autograph that picture I will deliver all of my cigars and paraphernalia to you free of charge.

Damn, I'm at work and am afraid to open it. I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I GET HOME! DOH!

LOL, very awesome. Gave me a good smile!

Don

probably the most photshopped picture ive ever seen.

the odd cutouts around her head... the way her arm is in FRONT of the mic...
im no fun

r1092004002-vi.jpg