• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bead Trays

Waxing Moon

First and foremost... this was not my brain child... a BOTL that I know from another forum came up with this, he goes by the handle "Jenady"....

The idea is well worth sharing..... and really quite self explanatory....

BeadTrays.jpg

....that's a great idea. I think I have about a dozen of those in the safe now...:laugh:

That is a great idea. Anyone have any of those laying around that they want to get rid of? Don't need beads, just the box...

That is a beautiful idea. Makes me feel like an idiot, I have thrown away dozens of those and my beads are still in panty hose. Thanks for sharing.

Think Suckling would have any problems crossing the border with these on board?

PJ

I use aluminum cigar tubes and drill holes in them.

I also opened up two of the ordinary humidifiers,
removed the foam in them, and filled them with beads.

For the Vinotemp I got 2 11"X14" lasagna pan covers
from the Dollar Store and cut them down with scissors.
Lots of area, cheap and work great! Put 1/2# of beads
in each tray, plus a tube of beads in each drawer.

Chemyst :cool:

Waxing Moon!!! I know you, and I know were you got that idea from!!! Oh, and I also know what you did last summer!

LOL! It IS a great idea.

Good seeing you here, brother.

-Fauzi

Waxing Moon!!! I know you, and I know were you got that idea from!!! Oh, and I also know what you did last summer!

LOL! It IS a great idea.

Good seeing you here, brother.

-Fauzi

LOL..... well, last summer I have nothing to worry about.... Now, if you said I know what you did this spring... I'd be concerned...

Slick!

I use two of those cedar coffins from those "A" size editions RP put out a few years back (tops off, of course). They happened to be exactly the right size for my humidor.

~Boar

Thats so good I'm gonna steal it lol. I have about 3 lying around and it is much more masculine than panty hose and easier than drilling a punch of holes in a tube.