• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bears will beat the FudgePackers!

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
YEAH! The Bears are on the cusp of defeat whether they win or not, Minnesota could put the stops on them if they win the next game or two. The Packers are on the the schedule for Chicago, last time they were here they kicked Bear Ass. :laugh: Now the Bear organization is saying that they are ready for the Packers, it remains to be seen whether they can or cannot, nevertheless i will make a bet, the the Bears will beat the Fudge Packers, for a fiver of Don Pepins. First person to answer the call of the wild is in. :D :thumbs:

Looks like they are scared of you sack. All the Cheeseheads must be snowmobiling.

I ain't skeered of no Bears.

Not optimistic, but as a lifelong, diehard Cheesehead, well, I can't let this one go. I'll match a fiver of Illusiones against your Don Pepins, how's that?

~Boar

I ain't skeered of no Bears.

Not optimistic, but as a lifelong, diehard Cheesehead, well, I can't let this one go. I'll match a fiver of Illusiones against your Don Pepins, how's that?

~Boar
I'll take that bet, just because it'll make the game more interesting, otherwise there's no reason to watch the game. See you on the other side. :thumbs: :)

14-3 Pack at the half . . . mmmmm, Don Pepins! :cool:

Plenty of time to go either way still. Pack's not the 4th quarter, two-minute warning dominator they were under Favre.

But the Bears still suck, regardless! :p

~Boar

Agreed Bear's suck, however they got something special with the rookie RB Forte.

It would be a better game if the Bears would show up.

I don't know who the loosers are wearing the Navy & Orange........

It would be a better game if the Bears would show up.

I don't know who the loosers are wearing the Navy & Orange........
I blame Smith, no imagination. :rolleyes:

BLOCKED FG! Incredible.

Overtime, let's see who wins the coin toss.

Gould comes through again, good game to watch!

Aaaaaaarrrrgghh! :(

Pack doesn't have a good record in OT this season . . . ???

~Boar

I've said it before and I'll say it again......The Pack is in their Pre-Favre Form.....

They are great at snatching DEFEAT from the jaws of Victory.....just like they did back in the 80s.... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What a game!! Sucks for the Eagles chances but hey.... What a game!!
Next Sundays games will be very interesting.
Have a great week guys!

That was sloppy at best for the bears. I like the bears, but damn embarrasing to call that a victory.