• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beauties, cigars and celebrities

Around Post#4 I am thinking WTF is going on....
Around post#10 I am thinking a fight is on the way....
Around post#14 I was thinking I wished I paid more attention in Spanish class...
And finally I am at post#21 and am caught up....I think :sign:

Firstly, this is an English speaking forum. Secondly, excellent idea to insert links to NSFW photos and label the links (NSFW).
Thank you, and my apologies. I just wanted to give Andros something to reference to so there wouldn't be any confusion in the future.

For anyone who is wondering, I was explaining to him what the NSFW tag is and why (and how) we use it. I can post a translation if needed.

Thank you for helping out!

:thumbs:

Yesi: Seré su amigo en inglés o español. Estancia fuerte mi hermana.
OR
Yesi: I will be your friend in English or Spanish. Stand strong my sister.

Well done Yesi. But, be my Friend before Stu. He hates Cats. :D

Que es una etiqueta NSFW? donde la encuentro?

Sorry
Andros, por favor déjame explicártelo. (Discúlpeme, pero mi espanol escrito no es muy bueno!)

Cuando se pone fotas de mujeres desnudas (o casi desnudas) en el foro, tienes que avisar antes de poner las fotos. Esto se hace porque hay veces la gente están viendo el foro cuando ellos están en el trabajo.

«NSFW» es una abreviatura de la expresión «Not Safe For Work». Eso significa que la imágen tiene una tema erótico, y no es apropiado para mirar en el trabajo. Para avisar a todo el mundo, esto es lo que tienes que hacer:

Si quieres poner la foto directamente en el foro, abajo del título se escribe «NSFW». Por ejemplo:

Beauties, cigars and celebrities
NSFW

Otra Opción es poner la página web de las fotos y al lado escribir «NSFW». Por ejemplo:

http://lh3.ggpht.com...vQ/s400/003.jpg (NSFW)

Espero que esto te ayude. Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor no dude en preguntármelo.
[font="Arial] [/font]
[/quote]
[b]Firstly, this is an English speaking forum.[/b] Secondly, excellent idea to insert links to NSFW photos and label the links (NSFW).
[/quote]

??? ??? ???

[quote="Yesi, post: 971608"]
Firstly, this is an English speaking forum. Secondly, excellent idea to insert links to NSFW photos and label the links (NSFW).
Thank you, and my apologies. (Not necessary!) I just wanted to give Andros something to reference to so there wouldn't be any confusion in the future.

For anyone who is wondering, I was explaining to him what the NSFW tag is and why (and how) we use it. I can post a translation if needed. (Also not necessary!)

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Thanks for helping out Yesi!

Myślę, że język angielski powinien być tylko język na tym forum. Proszę, nie pisać po Hiszpańsku.

-Mark

Firstly, this is an English speaking forum.

I'm sure all of the Spanish speaking cigar manufacturers would love to hear that. So does that mean you don't smoke Pepin cigars, because that man doesn't speak more than a few words of English?

Well done Yesi. But, be my Friend before Stu. He hates Cats. :D

Yesi, be my friend before Stu and Monk here. He hates talented bakers. :D

:0 Lies! I sorta like them.

Yesi, just picture a BIG burly Spaniard, wearing a skin tight uniform, with leather accessories, a big Asp, and smoking a Opus X....eating a pink donut!!! I'm just sayin...

I'm sure all of the Spanish speaking cigar manufacturers would love to hear that. So does that mean you don't smoke Pepin cigars, because that man doesn't speak more than a few words of English?

I notice he has the common courtesy not to post here in another language, though. It's just courtesy - like posting a NSFW next to a post that would cause discomfort if it was opened in the wrong company. It's not a big deal or even a rule. Just being considerate of others members.

I notice he has the common courtesy not to post here in another language, though. It's just courtesy - like posting a NSFW next to a post that would cause discomfort if it was opened in the wrong company. It's not a big deal or even a rule. Just being considerate of others members.

I won't try and pretend that there aren't times that I shake my head trying to figure out what Andros is trying to say, but it doesn't change the fact that he's trying. For us to have the arrogance that no one else is welcome to post here if English isn't their primary language is just stupid. This "hobby" of ours is a multi cultural hobby. It's origin is in Spanish speaking countries. So are we not allowed to discuss seco, viso, ligero, etc because those are Spanish terms?

Ydych chi'n cymryd cerdynnau credid?

Holy cow, what have I done!? To those who have thanked me, dont mention it. To those I have made feel uncomfortable or offended, I am truly sorry. I saw a language barrier and thought I could help. In hindsight, I should of PMed Andros instead. Again, Im sorry.

Holy cow, what have I done!? To those who have thanked me, dont mention it. To those I have made feel uncomfortable or offended, I am truly sorry. I saw a language barrier and thought I could help. In hindsight, I should of PMed Andros instead. Again, Im sorry.

You've got nothing to be sorry for. There's always that 10%.

Doc.

You shouldn't be, though I suppose it's unsurprising that you're continuing to exhibit courtesy and dignity.

Good evening,

Yesi thanks for helping me understand the meaning of NSFW, you've explained perfectly lovely.

Antonio

Buenas tardes,

gracias Yesi por ayudarme a comprender el significado de NSFW, te has explicado perfectamente preciosa.

Antonio

I won't try and pretend that there aren't times that I shake my head trying to figure out what Andros is trying to say, but it doesn't change the fact that he's trying. For us to have the arrogance that no one else is welcome to post here if English isn't their primary language is just stupid. This "hobby" of ours is a multi cultural hobby. It's origin is in Spanish speaking countries. So are we not allowed to discuss seco, viso, ligero, etc because those are Spanish terms?

You hit the key point,

In a hobby whose origin is speaking countries, and clearly in Spanish terminology may not be limited language use so lightly. What would our hobby without its terms Robusto, Piramide, Corona, Habano, Veguero, Dry, Light, etc.

There are at least sympathetic people like you and many others

Thanks to all

Antonio

Has dado en el punto clave,

En un hobby cuyo origen es de paises de habla hispana, y con terminologia netamente en español no se puede limitar el uso del idioma tan a la ligera. Que seria de nuestra aficion sin sus terminos Robusto, Piramide, Corona, Habano, Veguero, Seco, Ligero, etc

Por lo menos hay gente comprensiva como tu y muchos otros

Gracias a todos

Antonio

Need to remember different country means a different culture. Nudity is not a big deal in Europe. While you wouldn't pick up a newspaper here in the states and find pictures of nude women, I see it all the time over here.
What you consider common courtesy, he may never have given a second thought about. Once it was explained to him, I think he handled it quite well.

Yesi, you keep doing what you are doing. Thank you for explaining it to Andros.

Greetings again all,

after due warnings (NSFW Attention: also hot images) and following the thread of the post here I leave some more pictures

A careful

Saludos de nuevo a todos,

una vez hechas las advertencias (NSFW Attention: also hot images) y siguiendo con el hilo del post aqui les dejo algunas imagenes mas

A cuidarse

by google traslator

Dibujo6.jpg
cigarsmokinghotties06.jpg
Dibujo8.jpg
cigarsmokinghotties01.jpg