• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beauties, cigars and celebrities

And you'd be wrong. I've done a number of them over the years.

I take it there aren't many asian ladies smoking cigars out there? :(

kyoko_fujikawa038_2003_3.jpg

Last time I was in Sapporo, Japan, I was able to convince a couple of the ladies at the hostess bar to take a draw on "a cigar". It wasn't much of a cigar, but they improved the experience immensely.

I'm not going to Sapporo on this trip, but I'll see what I can do at the local hostess bar here in Toyota City. If I get any pics, I'll be sure to post them.

...and this is what's bad. Ray has been doing Cigar Girl for years and now it seems like he's been pushed aside in favor of this thread. Lock it already and let the Master do his thing.

...and this is what's bad. Ray has been doing Cigar Girl for years and now it seems like he's been pushed aside in favor of this thread. Lock it already and let the Master do his thing.

lol... seriously? Are you feeling threatened by the pictures of dudes with smokes, too? :rolleyes:

You're right, and only Kingantz should be able to do cigar reviews, and LAWDOGG should be the only one allowed to welcome newbs, passes should only be run by Insight, and nobody should ever showcase their woodworking skills and humidors except Humidor Minister, sorry Waxing Moon.

You're right, and only Kingantz should be able to do cigar reviews, and LAWDOGG should be the only one allowed to welcome newbs, passes should only be run by Insight, and nobody should ever showcase their woodworking skills and humidors except Humidor Minister, sorry Waxing Moon.

Robbie, these are all excellent points. :D

Nice to see you 'round.

-Mark

lol... seriously? Are you feeling threatened by the pictures of dudes with smokes, too? :rolleyes:

Absolutely! I don't wanna see Dennis Rodman smokin' cigars!

Jeez guys, lighten up a little....I knew I shoulda thrown an emoticon in there. :rolleyes: (there! :laugh:)

BTW Robbie, I thought that Phil was the only one hosting passes, Greg was the only one doing reviews and LAWDOGG was the only one welcoming newbs. Guess I need to pay better attention. :thumbs:

Now that we have that settled I'll expect you all never to visit this thread again. ;)

Absolutely! I don't wanna see Dennis Rodman smokin' cigars!

Jeez guys, lighten up a little....I knew I shoulda thrown an emoticon in there. :rolleyes: (there! :laugh:)

BTW Robbie, I thought that Phil was the only one hosting passes, Greg was the only one doing reviews and LAWDOGG was the only one welcoming newbs. Guess I need to pay better attention. :thumbs:
DICK!!!

Bird and Red. Good choice. Some things are more important than wanton women smoking cigars, at least at my age.

Doc.

Your sense of humor is way over the top. PM me your address so I can send your wife (the great cook) $20 for more hygrometer batteries. ;)

That's why I'm Top Banana and the Puppy will never be anything but a good straight man.

Doc/

That's why I'm Top Banana and the Puppy will never be anything but a good straight man.

Doc/

Man, I'm gonna get a migraine tonight for not replying to this. But I promised to hold my tongue for Lent.

hello

Beauties, cigars and celebrities

Andros, you're my hero, and not just because you're posting pictures of hot women, but because you're hilarious.

Thanks

Sorry, each item will have its qualities, although I admit that logically combine

Regards

Lo siento, cada apartado tendra sus cualidades, aunque logicamente admito que se combinen

Saludos

Antonio

by google traslator

Now that we have that settled I'll expect you all never to visit this thread again. ;)

No man, no big deal

I promise some humor, but not the translation being preserved

Jajaja

No hombre, que no es para tanto

Prometo algo de humor, aunque no se como quedara con la traduccion

Jajaja

Antonio

by google traslator

Good afternoon,

I leave these pictures here for engines that leak oil

Buenas tardes,

aqui les dejo estas fotos para los motores que pierden aceite