• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Been in Maui

atuck

ANEJORE
One of my favorite places in the world is sitting on the balcony overlooking the beach on Maui with a great cigar :cool: . I try to go out there a couple of times a year and always go armed with a nice arsenal of high end cigars in my travel tupperdor.

Thank God for my cigars :love: !! Because this trip was the most hectic I have taken out there yet. I went with 5 women and 7 kids :sign: . The only time I had peace was when I was smoking. They all avoided me and stayed inside while I smoked.

Next time I go... no kids!

Today I am back at home having a do nothing ME day! Smoking a PAM and drinking some BadAss Kauai Peaberry coffee. :thumbs:

Nice!! I always find vacation more "peacfull" without kids! We did 10 days in Mexico last year with kids.....Next time, just the wife and I! :thumbs:

What are you, muslim? :laugh: :cool:

Thank God for my cigars :love: !! Because this trip was the most hectic I have taken out there yet. I went with 5 women and 7 kids :sign: .

Wow... sounds like a big trip. I love Maui - and love having a cigar on the water. I also use cigars as a deterrent - mostly with in-laws :whistling: . Where do you stay when you're there?

... and welcome back!

Awesome place to go! Wish it could have been better! :cool:

Don't get me wrong. We had a blast! We just packed a lot of activities into one week. And the kids were all very well behaved except for one very spoiled little 4 yr old at times. But I had fun jumping all over his spoiled little ass and telling him a thing or two! A shock to his system, I'm sure! :laugh:

And No, I'm not Muslim! :laugh: If I was I might have cut the little 4 yr olds head off! :sign:

Awesome place to go! Wish it could have been better! :cool:

Don't get me wrong. We had a blast! We just packed a lot of activities into one week. And the kids were all very well behaved except for one very spoiled little 4 yr old at times. But I had fun jumping all over his spoiled little ass and telling him a thing or two! A shock to his system, I'm sure! :laugh:

And No, I'm not Muslim! :laugh: If I was I might have cut the little 4 yr olds head off! :sign:

LOL :D :D :p

I love going to the islands. We're about to head off to Oahu for a visit!

I was wondering if you had any run-ins with the new smoking ban out there? I hear you can't smoke anywhere, even on the beach, and that the only places you're clear to smoke are designated smoking rooms in hotels, private residences and tobacco retail locations...

I was wondering if you had any run-ins with the new smoking ban out there? I hear you can't smoke anywhere, even on the beach, and that the only places you're clear to smoke are designated smoking rooms in hotels, private residences and tobacco retail locations...

The only place that I really had time to smoke a cigar was at our condo which is a private residence. We did go on a boat trip to Lanai one day and they would not let me smoke on the boat but I did smoke a Casa Fuente Corona Gorda on the beach there. But there were not many people around to complain if it was not allowed.

Good luck and have fun on your trip!! :thumbs:

As much as I've enjoyed living on Maui, it amazes me that the state allows burning the sugar cane fields, totally smothering towns like Kihei, yet you can not smoke outside in public.

As much as I've enjoyed living on Maui, it amazes me that the state allows burning the sugar cane fields, totally smothering towns like Kihei, yet you can not smoke outside in public.

Our condo is at Sugar Beach right outside of Kihei. We always have to bring our patio furniture inside before we come home because of all the ashes from the burning cane fields. I have never been told to put out either a cigar or cigarette anywhere in Maui though.

Is it some new law or something? If it is, it is one I do plan on breaking!!

Oahu? damn sounds familiar! haha
as far as i know, you can smoke just about anywhere outside, unless they got one of those signs up, they did pass the ban to not allow smoking in resturants but i think most bars allow it.

i dont know about maui as i dont live there or have never visited that island but think it's fine to smoke on the beach, i guess it just depends on how much common courtesy you got.
i never really heard of a smoking ban other than in resturants.
come to think about it, just about the most popular mall to tourist and locals; ala moana shopping center is half outdoors and people smoke cigarettes all the time.

you guys can't smoke outside? just cigars or cigarettes too?

Sugar Beach? your condo is about a mile north where my house is. tuck in about 1 year the intersection of mokulele and piilani will no longer exist, due to the widening of mokulele hwy.

Back