• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF - 2013

Jonesy said:
This will go out next Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Yesterday was my only day off last week and I'm on for 7 straight 12 hours shifts from today through Sunday.
Ban Hammer!

jfields said:

This will go out next Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Yesterday was my only day off last week and I'm on for 7 straight 12 hours shifts from today through Sunday.
Ban Hammer!
I guess I should be glad it hasn't been swung before!

Box O'Beer going out tomorrow. Thanks for being patient with me Ben!

This thread sets the bar for what the Beer Secret Santa should be, such unabashed generosity within these past 5 pages it's great!

Jonesy said:
Box O'Beer going out tomorrow. Thanks for being patient with me Ben!
Awesome, thanks B!  Any idea on delivery ETA?  I fly out Monday....

Also, in lieu of waiting till I get mine and then get back into town after family time.........;

WHO Wants next???!!  I will be in Chicago area so I can get some nice northern midwest brew.....I can also grab some of this southern midwest brew if that intrigues you as well; I'd pack it with me and then ship when I get home.

Sent it priority so it will be there Friday Ben. Sorry again for the delay!

9114 9011 2308 6385 5168 43

ilikefishes said:
Was shipping more than the beer. I hate this auto correct.
:laugh:   

Shipping wasn't cheap, but it wasn't more than the beer!

It only cost about 2 bucks more to ship it priority, so that's how I went.

duglynukem said:
I'll take next, if that's ok I'll PM my addy.

Thanks, Doug
Great!! Welcome Doug.  I got your PM and addy....I'll update when shipped.

Brian absolutely destroyed me this morning by sending a package like this one!  Thanks for the brews, have never tried any of them.  Wish I didn't open this at 11am, it made going into work sober very difficult.  And the smokes!!  DUDE, way over the top.

Thanks again! 

Duglynukem, your package will be on its way Tuesday!!

What's bad is I forgot one of the beers I had planned on putting into the box. I scored a few Southern Tier Pumkings the day before I sent the box out. After I had it packed up and in the truck, I saw the bottle on the table. Oh well, more for me! :laugh:

Enjoy Ben!

Jonesy said:
What's bad is I forgot one of the beers I had planned on putting into the box. I scored a few Southern Tier Pumkings the day before I sent the box out. After I had it packed up and in the truck, I saw the bottle on the table. Oh well, more for me! :laugh:

Enjoy Ben!
I see what you did there. :)