• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
me me me pick me!

Alright Mike, its yours!

I will have it shipped out this weekend. This will be fun. :whistling:

Seems like just yesterday when I received my first Newbie Sampler, from Jonas ... he gave me my first Anejo, mmmm memories. Now looks like I will be getting my first BIF :blush:

Well send me anything malty and I am good to go! :thumbs: :rolleyes:

me me me pick me!

Alright Mike, its yours!

I will have it shipped out this weekend. This will be fun. :whistling:

Seems like just yesterday when I received my first Newbie Sampler, from Jonas ... he gave me my first Anejo, mmmm memories. Now looks like I will be getting my first BIF :blush:

Well send me anything malty and I am good to go! :thumbs: :rolleyes:

Got Mike's addy and the box is packed. I will have a tracking number later on.. :thumbs:

FedEx - Your tracking number: 760841410001042.. :cool:

Got the box today and I have to say is WOW!
:blush:

A great variety of beers, some that I love and some I can't wait to drink. This will really open me up to other styles.
gallery_6182_366_31234.jpg
gallery_6182_366_55211.jpg

From Left to Right:
Avery Brabant
Ska Brewing Decadent Imperial IPA
Deschutes The Abyss 2007
Three Floyds Gumballhead
Great Divided Brewing Hades Ale
Troegs Nugget Nectar
Southampton Double White Ale
Oskar Blues Mama's Little Yella Pils
Ska Brewing Modus Hoperandi

Tatuaje Cojono 2006
New Belgium Brewing Globe Glass

I just got introduced to Ska Brewing with a Nefarious Ten Pin Imperial Porter, which I loved! So I can't wait to try there Modus Hoperandi IPA and Decadent Imperial IPA. Also can't wait to try the Double White by Southampton. I've never had a white ale, and of course there are some delicious bottles like the Abyss, NN and Gumballhead that I enjoy ... Thanks Jonas! :thumbs:

Alright .....

WHO WANTS A BOX-o-BEER?

going on 3 hours ???

Can I get in on this even though I just sent it to you?? :laugh: I keeed!

Glad all arrived safe but to be completely honest I pulled a Justin, I meant to put an Espresso Yeti in and not that Abyss but oh well, just gives me a reason to send another box sometime soon! :sign:

going on 3 hours ???

Can I get in on this even though I just sent it to you?? :laugh: I keeed!

Glad all arrived safe but to be completely honest I pulled a Justin, I meant to put an Espresso Yeti in and not that Abyss but oh well, just gives me a reason to send another box sometime soon! :sign:

LOL glad you sent the Abyss, was down to my last 2 '08's. We may have to do a side trade for that Espresso :wink:

I don't mind sending this back with some Cali Love! :laugh:

Sorry for holding on to this for a while but I am not that familiar with the style Chester requested. Aside from having a couple types of the style, I had to research and hunt for the rest.
:thumbs:

The eagle has left the nest boys .... UPS #1z5F66490328690718.

Got the package today great selection can't wait to try them. i love the glass and the cigar looks awesome. thanks a bunch

baby011.jpg

Now who wants a box o beer

Status
Not open for further replies.