• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer Reviews and Info

Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van De Keizer Rood added.

Mike and Jonas have been nixed from this conglomeration due to them being slacking beeotches! :laugh:

Mike and Jonas have been nixed from this conglomeration due to them being slacking beeotches! :laugh:

What,and with no warning?!? Pffffffffft I might forget which places are my local goldmines come October. :laugh:

need to get some Denmark and Norweigen brews in there :thumbs: :sign: :sign:
if you need one I can send you one :whistling: :D

What,and with no warning?!? Pffffffffft I might forget which places are my local goldmines come October. :laugh:

**This** was the final straw. :p

And good job on only taking a month to notice! :laugh:

Touché... Alright so I am a slackass. I think I just got tired of mind fuking the beer and just wanted to drink it! Besides, it has only been 4 months, maybe a review takes me that long? :laugh:

**This** was the final straw. :p

And good job on only taking a month to notice! :laugh:

Touché... Alright so I am a slackass. I think I just got tired of mind fuking the beer and just wanted to drink it! Besides, it has only been 4 months, maybe a review takes me that long? :laugh:
Should I just start copy/pasting them from BA?

Agreed. I've been a slacker. I even have a couple "old man" beers I haven't reviewed yet. I'm with Jonas, though. Sometimes I just want to drink it, not analyze it. I had Pliny on tap a couple weeks ago and brought home a growler, but I didn't keep any notes as I was enjoying it. Don't worry, Justin, I'll get back on the stick just as soon as the Phils clinch a playoff spot.

need to get some Denmark and Norweigen brews in there :thumbs: :sign: :sign:
if you need one I can send you one :whistling: :D

Patience grasshopper!

Agreed. I've been a slacker. I even have a couple "old man" beers I haven't reviewed yet. I'm with Jonas, though. Sometimes I just want to drink it, not analyze it. I had Pliny on tap a couple weeks ago and brought home a growler, but I didn't keep any notes as I was enjoying it. Don't worry, Justin, I'll get back on the stick just as soon as the Phils clinch a playoff spot.

I totally agree about sometimes just wanting to relax and enjoy. I really like doing reviews too though, so I make sure to give myself plenty of opportunities for both. :D

I really like doing reviews too though
And I at least appreciate that! I have had some brews that I would have never found without seeing your reviews, thanks bro!

I'm moving all of this into my profile in case anybody actually reads this and wonders why it isn't updated.