• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Beggers Can't Be Choosers" Pass

DaveWF,Thanks for the great puts! I'm glad you're happy with what I had to offer.POSTAGE!!!! D@&* post office. I think they overcharged me!!!:biggrin: Hang in there, it will go into one box soon.(hopefully)DaveWF, thanks again.SKYDIVNEKD

Hey Sky. Got the box. Excellent. I'm in heaven. Or will be floating close to there later tonight.

####, Dave! Allow the rest of us to maintain dignity! How are we supposed to keep up with that? I'm gonna have to empty out the humi...:)

Wolfman2001...I'm glad it made it there in one piece. I'd hate to hear ya had to chew on Makers Mark flavored newspaper.:biggrin: Enjoy!Macattak...Dave is doin' what they do in horse racin', see...the first one out of the gate sets a scorchin' pace and the others come by him at the end and just blow him away!!! ROFLMFAO:cool: Way to go Dave!! Thanks again.SKYDIVNEKD

ALL PASSERS PLEASE READ!!!!!!I want to thank DaveWF for his generous puts. I am appreciative. However, at the risk of offending some, I must point out the original purpose of this pass.I have assembled (what I consider to be) a nice package for a few generous passers. My premise for this pass was to acquire ISOM's from a group of passers so I could try various brands and types. I have had very, very little experience with ISOM's and wanted to see what everyone thought were worthwhile ISOM's.SO, please limit your puts to ISOM's ONLY!! Use your judgement to assemble a package YOU feel to be fair. I don't want to deplete your humi' of your non-ISOM's.If EVERYONE is GENEROUS with their ISOM's, no one will feel like they gave their best and everyone else didn't. I want everyone to be happy when this pass is over.If you have questions/comments, post or e-mail me and I'll try to explain/answer them.THANKS for your cooperation!!!!:biggrin:Now let's have fun, D@&% it!!!!!SKYDIVNEKD

OK guys,I'm not as big an A&#36&#36 H@#& as it appears. I am happy with the AWESOME puts by DaveWF. However, I can't change the rules in the middle of the game. So, please , just ISOM's only. This will keep everyone on the same page. I will be around for a while, (assuming someone let's me in their pass again!:biggrin:) so I will return the favor.:cool:LET"S HAVE FUN !!!! It's the weekend.SKYDIVNEKD

Hey, I never thought you were an A&#36&#36 H@#&.  Maybe a #&#36%@@!!! or a &%*&#36^@?!, but never an A&#36&#36 H@#&! ;)  The guys - and ladies - around here are pretty cool.  I don't think you'll have any problem with future passes.  I hope this one's waiting for me when I get home tonight! :)

Macattak,Thanks for the vote of confidence. I hope it's waitin' for ya too!:smile:Have a great weekend.SKYDIVNEKD

Macattak,Bummer dude, doesn't look like it made it today.:sad: Hopefully, tomorrow afternoon. Oh well, what can ya do. Maybe this is their way of saying they need to increase the cost of postage again.:biggrin:Take care.SKYDIVNEKD

Hey floyd!!I dont think you were out of line here. I also think Dave was very generous, I just dont think he followed the rules. Perhaps it was an oversight.. On the other hand the Isoms he put in were very generous indeed!! Perhaps the others were just bonuses? I think what he put in fits in the"it dont get much better than that" category!!Now the premise of the pass was ISOMS only for what you were contributing. I now have one question... Whats an ISOM??? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):)

Doesn't ISOM stand for "In Search Of Mine"???:biggrin:Thanks Jeff. Well said.SKYDIVNEKD

I do believe your right.. now where the #### are the boxes!!!!LMAO!!! im in need of a smoke and a drink!! Although that bottle you sent the other day looks mighty good!!! Thanks for being so generous!!!

Jeff,Yes I did. Are you going to be ordering from that company soon? Maybe I couold order with you.SKYDIVNEKD

Email me and lets discuss through email or you can call me too. whichever you prefer
(Edited by Jeff at 10:26 pm on Aug. 24, 2001)

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!Macattak has got the boxes!!! They are one step closer to daddy!!!!:cool:This time next week and they should be at yer door, Jeff.I'll post late Sunday.Take care, y'all!SKYDIVNEKD

got it!! almost got the whole cigarpass forum with my name on it LOL!!

Why yes, yes I do. The mailman must have been cursing under his breath today with all the stuff he had to drag to my house. My daughter called me at work this afternoon to tell me about all the boxes that were sitting outside the front door. Ok. I'm a little in awe here. This is one H#%% of a pass. I'm gonna have to develop a taste for bourbon now. I'm a single malt kind of guy normally - but hey, I'll do what I gotta do.Enough blithering.Puts:Trinidad - you're gonna like this one
Monte #2
Cuaba Exclusivo
Rafael Gonzalez Lonsdale
Sancho Panza Corona
El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme