• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Behold the turquoise merkin!

OpusXKC

MOΛΩN ΛABE
That is all

110620gagablue2.jpg

Did her right boob do a presto change-o........

I guess its OK that I have no idea who that is...

Time Magazine called her the 5 most powerful person in the world.

We are doomed.

She's just doing early Madonna, really. If it's too hip you're too old. :sign:

~Boar
My thoughts exactly. And besides, she's an Italian girl too. I like the bitch. She's got talent and someday she'll sing songs I like and she'll do it really well. I never liked Madonna until she recorded the Dick Tracy sound track and then my jaw dropped. This woman will do the same thing some day.

Doc.

Its interesting, I'm not a huge fan of her, but I respect her talent and what she brings to the industry. Unlike most of the pop stars out there, she will most likely still be around next year and even 10-20 years from now. If you haven't seen her HBO special I actually recommend it, it is quite entertaining.

~Boar
My thoughts exactly. And besides, she's an Italian girl too. I like the bitch. She's got talent and someday she'll sing songs I like and she'll do it really well. I never liked Madonna until she recorded the Dick Tracy sound track and then my jaw dropped. This woman will do the same thing some day.

Doc.

Italian, huh? Is Gaga an Umbrian name?

~Boar

Doc.

Italian, huh? Is Gaga an Umbrian name?

No, it's Sicilian. You gotta problem with dat?

Doc.

Oh its Gaga... I should have known. *shrug* I like her music, with a 10 year-old daughter at home its not like I can avoid it.