• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beringer Private Reserve

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Just an FYI for anyone interested.

For all you serious winos I ran across 3 of these on sale. I can do $80 each delivered which is anywhere from $10 to $25 off what they go for depending on where you are.

I don't know much about wine but I know about these from my wine buddy down the road who pointed them out.

The ad blurb goes as follows:

Vinifying the fruit from each vineyard separately, Ed and his winemaking partner Laurie Hook used gentle pump-over techniques for optimal extraction, and then aged the wines in hand-selected, custom-toasted barrels of new French Nevers oak. The wines went through 100% malolactic fermentation for added complexity and softness, and were aged just over two years before Ed selected the blend - 48% Steinhauer Ranch, 23% St. Helena Home Ranch, 8% Marston Vineyard, 7% Bancroft Ranch, 6% Rancho del Oso, and 2% Chabot. Also added to the blend is a touch of Cabernet Franc (6%) from Bancroft and Steinhauer Ranches. Aromas of cassis, black cherry, cedar and dark chocolate transition to rich expressions of black fruit, vanilla and brown spices on the palate as ripe supple tannins linger throughout the extracted and long finish.

That is a great deal on an outstanding wine! I wish I had the funds, but my wife would kill me!!! Do you still have them!

This is an extremely tasty cab. WIsh I had the funds, too! I always see it at the BevMo and dream.