• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best $200 box of cigars?

jsm11

Secret Squirrel
If you could please, list, in your opinion the best boxes of cigars for $200....

Right now, I'm quit pleased with the Crowned Heads Jericho Hill

Anything rolled on the virgin thighs of Gloria, who works for Padron.

Doc

madurotrout said:
Regular consumption or to put away for holidays and special occasions?
I would say either....

Simply best in your opinion for the 200ish figure...

Super premium ultra rare Gurkhas reduced from their original MSRP of $988,765.99 per box of 22!!!! Hurry before they are gone!!!

Depends on your marca preferences and flavor profile.  What kind of smoke and size you looking for?

I remember something a professor once told me.  Ask a general question and you'll get a general answer. Ask a specific question and you just may get the answer your looking for.    :)

Yea, a little more insight to your general preference would zero in on it a bit more.
But, for my tastes, Box of Padron 1926 No. 35, or 1964 Principes, from Keystone Raider would be my first choice for NCs.
Based on my limited exposure to CCs, I would pick PLPCs.

This was intended to be based upon your preference...sorry for not clarifying...

Just trying to get ideas of what's out there and popular... :thumbs:

Padron 1926 Natural #2 box of 10 for around 140
Padron 1926 Natural #35 box of 24 I believe they are smaller sticks. Also depends on what box count your looking for.
Box of 10 Lat SS 46 for around 70 dollars
The list could get really long :).
If you want a good cheap strong cigar Man O War Skull Crushers are nice.

Back