• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best cigar ever

Fyodor

Well we have the worst cigar post, why not a best cigar post? Yeah I'm sure this has been done before but lets do it again.

For me it's a toss up between a Cohiba Siglo VI and a Padron '26 #2 maduro. I guess if I have to pick I'll go with the Cohiba. and you?

pretty hard to choose, maybe the Cohiba Robusto or padron 1964 (don't know which)

You can't get these anymore but the cigar I had on the chopper after being pulled out from Ko Tang Island Cambodia (part of the USS Mayaquez rescue May 15, 1975), was right at the top. That was after having the last 20,000 lb bomb of the Vietnam war dropped 200 meters from my position. ;)

AVB said:
You can't get these anymore but the cigar I had on the chopper after being pulled out from Ko Tang Island Cambodia (part of the USS Mayaquez rescue May 15, 1975), was right at the top. That was after having the last 20,000 lb bomb of the Vietnam war dropped 200 meters from my position. ;)
[snapback]206897[/snapback]​

Holy crap! I guess that would have been a great cigar moment, I can't top that! :0

I'd have to say it was the experience of what I was doing that made the cigar the best ever. The Siglo VI and the PAM'26 No. 6 have been the cigars that shared that experience with me.

I'm hoping soon to make an experience out of the Cohiba Millenium I just scored. :D

ree

Everyone's picks sound really close to mine so far, except that hardcore vietnam one.

probably my first pam '64. i think it was a exlusivo. im sure ive had better since then, but that one ill always remember.

Partagas Serie D No 1 LE 2004 that I had on this last deployment to South America. A bud of mine and I were down at a local bar enjoying one of these. I say, smoking with a bro was what made it best.

Lopaka said:
Partagas Serie D No 1 LE 2004 that I had on this last deployment to South America. A bud of mine and I were down at a local bar enjoying one of these. I say, smoking with a bro was what made it best.
[snapback]206917[/snapback]​

Got some on the way. Good stuff. NorCAl got my hooked on Partagas.

Ree

Cohiba Piramides Edition Limitada...followed closely by the Forbidden X in the original (red) DVD set

padron 26, padron 64, and a close th :cool: ird is la aurora prefedira (sp)

OK, I'm a total n00b and my answering this question is just leaving me open for mockery...but my favorite cigar, my "Best Ever" cigar is one I had just last night at CigarMaster's in Boston.

CAO Odyssey.

wow...just wow. very earthy cigar with a very cedary background. magnifique!

As for CigarMaster's...it's overpriced. I mean...it's good to get out, but my buddies and I easily could have done that on my friend's porch for a quarter of the price. Though...i guess it will come in handy in the winter time.

I haven't had a terribly large amount of cigars in my day, but my best so far would be a Cohiba Robusto, one of my first few smokes as well.

Mine would have to be MONTECRISTO #.1 Lonsdales
Smoothest smoke I have ever had but I have only been smoking for alittle over a year.
So I am sure the best is yet to come!

Tonydogs ;)

Allofus123 said:
Haven't had it yet. ;)
[snapback]207010[/snapback]​

What about the "Esplendido" I gave you? You hung onto it for so long, it had to be very special to you...

While an absolute fantastic cigar to enjoy, and on a very special occasion, I know, that in my life time, there will be another "best".

Now, wait for my post on the moldy Anejo thread and get back to me. I should have it done in a few minutes. ;)

Another newbie chimming in....

For me it has been a Padron 1964 Anniv. Exclusivo....followed by any Cohiba

TO

I'm pretty new to this but the best to dat have been:

1) Padron 64 Exlusivo(M)
2) Cohiba Siglo vi
3) Monte 2..had several of these but had one recently as good as anything I've tried.