• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best domestic thin-ring gauge cigars

I prefer those big, donkey-schlong-sized cigars. :thumbs:

I'll be looking for the Padron Fumas at the B&M tomorrow, as well as different variations of the LFD Double Ligero. The the only one of those that I've had are the lanceros. Those are excellent, but stong enough to curl your toenails. I'm up for trying more, but would prefer to not be a swarthy, unctuous, thin mustachioed pimps. Now, off to go look up unctiuous. :laugh:

I really like the new Don Pepin Black Label Petite Lancero 5-3/4 X 38, great smoke and it's only about $5 a stick.

I'll be looking for the Padron Fumas at the B&M tomorrow, as well as different variations of the LFD Double Ligero. The the only one of those that I've had are the lanceros. Those are excellent, but stong enough to curl your toenails. I'm up for trying more, but would prefer to not be a swarthy, unctuous, thin mustachioed pimps. Now, off to go look up unctiuous. :laugh:

I've had the Fumas before...but know before hand that they're a mixed-filler cigar (if you didn't know already), but considering that they're still pretty good for the price. :thumbs:

I really like the new Don Pepin Black Label Petite Lancero 5-3/4 X 38, great smoke and it's only about $5 a stick.

These I will have to try. How do they stack up in taste against the blue or white labels?

Are the Fumas being produced again? They are one of my favorite working cigars since they hold up to the wind pretty good.

Edit: Seems as if Holt's is attempting to pick up where the Padron Fuma left off. Not a bad price range but I wonder how they really compare. Hmmm....an idea comes to mind but I need to do some checking when I get home. :whistling:

These I will have to try. How do they stack up in taste against the blue or white labels?
Although nothing tastes like a Cuban cigar, they are closer to Cuban in taste in my opinion. I like them alot.

Doc.

Man, seems Pepin Garcia's cigar are hot property right now!

I've only ever had the Tatuaje Serie P P1, and I was blown away by how it, a mixed-filler cigar, blew the pants off most other domestics out there!

I saw Holt's had a sampler of the Tatuaje Havana VI (which included the lancero-sized Victoria)...so I bit.

I'm eagerly waiting to try these out and maybe I'll pursue some of Garcia's other cigars. :thumbs:

Man, seems Pepin Garcia's cigar are hot property right now!

I've only ever had the Tatuaje Serie P P1, and I was blown away by how it, a mixed-filler cigar, blew the pants off most other domestics out there!

I saw Holt's had a sampler of the Tatuaje Havana VI (which included the lancero-sized Victoria)...so I bit.

I'm eagerly waiting to try these out and maybe I'll pursue some of Garcia's other cigars. :thumbs:
Be sure to let them acclimate to 60 to 65%. They suck if they're too wet.

Doc.

Well do, Doc!

And would you looky here....CA's website had an article extolling the virtues of the much under-rated panetela sizes.

LINK

Imagine that...a cA article I actually agree with! :0 Well, you know the old saying: a broken clock's right at least twice a day (unless you're on military time)

Those sound delicious!

Anyone tried the Joya de Nic Antano Lancero? That thing sounds to me like a serious butt-kicker.
It's not at all.

Doc.

The JdN Antano Lancero is an ok stick in my book and keep in mind I generally enjoy any JdN Antano. It seems to be muted in taste from my experience.

As for what I think is the best thin domestic cigars. I'll go with this list:

1.) Opus X Petit Lancero
2.) Don Carlos Lancero
3.) LFD DL Lancero
4.) Tatuaje Especiale aka Lancero