• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best order to smoke in?

Thanks for all the great advice everyone! I ended up going with:
La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon then
AF Double Chateau SG then
CAO MX2

Worked out really well for me. Enjoyed all 3 of the smokes and had some great conversation with other BOTLs. Even ended up getting some free samples from an Ashton rep b/c I was hanging out in the store at the right time :)

I totally agree with a lot of the suggestions. I made sure to drink lots of fluids while I was smoking and take a food break. And I would definitely never just smoke to reach a quota....if I didn't enjoy it at any point I would have stopped.

Mild to strong,yard gar to premium.Imagine smokeing opus' all day long and then smokeing a connie natural before bed............uggggh!

I've done Ashton VSG to RyJ Vintage, the RyJ was nice and relaxing after the strong kick of the Ashton.

Penguin, you're in Monmouth County, do you ever go to Cigars Plus in Red Bank? I get sent up there Mondays and Tuesdays. Stop in and I'll give you a discount.
Yes I do,great shop...thank you.

Toms River?
Do you go to J&J's across from Khols right before the parkway on 37....good shop with some great store branded Oliva's,bit pricey but nice folks.

Thank you for the discount offer.

Thanks for all the great advice everyone! I ended up going with:
La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon then
AF Double Chateau SG then
CAO MX2

Worked out really well for me. Enjoyed all 3 of the smokes and had some great conversation with other BOTLs. Even ended up getting some free samples from an Ashton rep b/c I was hanging out in the store at the right time :)

I totally agree with a lot of the suggestions. I made sure to drink lots of fluids while I was smoking and take a food break. And I would definitely never just smoke to reach a quota....if I didn't enjoy it at any point I would have stopped.

Sounds like a nice evening and a nice selection of cigars, glad you enjoyed it and glad you got some really inciteful responses from this thread that may have been useful. I bet you are itching to do it again ASAP, I know I always am after a great herf.

CYG

I agree with Brick you are going to want to smoke your premium first so you can really enjoy it! Then to give you pallette a little of a break go mild and then finish with your strongest! Enjoy! 2 cents