• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BEST PRICES EVER GUARANTEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, this one is going to be classic.

I think Shawn did the defamation on his own, but nice try. We have plenty of lawyers around here, I'm sure they'll give much needed advice on this one.

I think Shawn/Chris/MikeJ or whatever they call themselves slept at the Holiday Inn Express last night.

haha that got me going good one. :laugh:. Made my day Tony

David

This whole thread has been great entertainment! I have to remember to fire myself before I get to work tomorrow :laugh:

My business advice to Chris as a consumer would be to cut ties now and hope the members here don't let this get around.

Count on it, we're gone. CigarPass your rep preceeds you.

You'll be hearing from our legal counsel if this thread and all our company accounts are not removed from your site within 48 hours.

The owners have been watching this unfold and are now involved. Further communications will be sent
to Defender Technologies Group LLC. to make them aware of the defamation lawsuit we intend to file against them and CigarPass.com
if our demands are not met. Ron using WhoGuard won't protect you from a defamation suit.

Futher communication can be directed to our address which can be found on our site or you may call me directly.

Thank You,

No need to worry about that...you'll trip over your dick again.

We'll be sure to laugh let you know about it!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My business advice to Chris as a consumer would be to cut ties now and hope the members here don't let this get around.

You'll be hearing from our legal counsel if this thread and all our company accounts are not removed from your site within 48 hours.

The owners have been watching this unfold and are now involved. Further communications will be sent
to Defender Technologies Group LLC. to make them aware of the defamation lawsuit we intend to file against them and CigarPass.com
if our demands are not met. Ron using WhoGuard won't protect you from a defamation suit.

Futher communication can be directed to our address which can be found on our site or you may call me directly.

Thank You,

Now that's funny, even the jackass gets it wrong with our beloved's name!

Thank You,
This gets my vote for best post of the year

LMAO, this one is going to be classic.

I think Shawn did the defamation on his own, but nice try. We have plenty of lawyers around here, I'm sure they'll give much needed advice on this one.

I think Shawn/Chris/MikeJ or whatever they call themselves slept at the Holiday Inn Express last night.

haha that got me going good one. :laugh:. Made my day Tony

David

This whole thread has been great entertainment! I have to remember to fire myself before I get to work tomorrow :laugh:

Will you be able to face yourself in the mirror while doing it? :laugh:

Thanks for the encouragement. We did deserve every bit of what we got here no doubt in my mind. I just hope moving forward you guys realize I want a relationship with all of you to be on a good level going in. I'm not known on boards but I've been in tobacco all my life. My name means a lot to me and I wan't to show everyone here are Cigar Pass we're a good company and I'm an old fashioned kind of guy who means and does what he say's he'll do, ALWAYS...period. I believe your word is your bond and I stake my very being on that principal.

Chris, Shawn, Mike,

Your accounts have been terminated. All text posts you made on CP will be locked in place, and no edits are allowed, as it will be retained for our legal counsel. Everything posted in this thread has been factual, therefore a defamation suit is unlawful, though you can try. Will be very difficult trying to sue me, especially since all of your accounts share similar IP's, in addition to the statement you made in the quote above.

We block our whois info to prevent spammers from mailing us both email spam as well as physical spam.

I'll be awaiting your complaint letter.

Regards,
Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.