• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best singles selection

Cigar.com always seems to have what I'm looking for, though you pay for it... And they are expensive for the hard to find stuff.

cigarsinternational.com has an alright selection of singles.

twoguyssmokeshop.com is pretty good although they do lack a few brands.

The thing that sucks about buying singles is shipping is always killer especially if it's per item.

Heard some very good things about these guys. Some real nice prices on certain singles, watch the shipping charge.

http://www.longashes2u.com/main2.php
Looks like a pretty decent selection although it doesn't look like they carry much on the premium end - Padron 1964's, '26's, Tatuajes, Padilla Miami's, VSG's, nothing from A. Fuente, and so on...

I betcha Gabriel or Al could probably put hook you up with some singles or a sampler.

Aaah, since you're new you probably don't know who Al or Gabriel are. In case you're interested:

Gabriel (gmiranda)
gmiranda@saborhavanacigars.com
305-412-0720.

Al (puffstuff)
770-573-7666

Show me your ash

They overcharge on most high end brands, but if you want LFD Factory Press, Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve, or many other hard to find mid-level smokes near Msrp, then this is the place.

Just watch for shipping :(

Aaah, since you're new you probably don't know who Al or Gabriel are. In case you're interested:

Gabriel (gmiranda)
305-412-0720.

Al (puffstuff)
770-573-7666

Good recommendation... :thumbs:

You might even get Outlaw Cigars to do singles as well... And they've got some nice higher end stuff (Padron '26's and '64, Fuente, etc.). PM OutlawD or SmokyBalls and ask.

Gabriel (gmiranda)
305-412-0720.

Al (puffstuff)
770-573-7666

Good recommendation... :thumbs:

You might even get Outlaw Cigars to do singles as well... And they've got some nice higher end stuff (Padron '26's and '64, Fuente, etc.). PM OutlawD or SmokyBalls and ask.
Yep, we will take care of anyone looking for singles on most anything. Don't ask for Opus or Anejos because we don't get enough to take care of our locals let alone the community of CP! You need a Padron or anything along those lines, We got you covered! 816-505-2442

Gabriel (gmiranda)
305-412-0720.

Al (puffstuff)
770-573-7666

X2

Gabriel has taken very good care of me.

Thanks for the suggestions :) Yea I am goin to use the newbie thread in a bit but first I gotta get a new humidor and stuff, so probably in 2-3 weeks someone will be hearing from me :)