• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best way to get rid of smell

AdriftPanda

Just wondering some of the ways you guys get rid of the cigar smell? I usually smoke in my car when going on long trips and the smell just won't go away for at least a couple days. And the combination of febreze and smoke just makes it worse.

So what are some good ways to get rid of the smell?

Coffee beans. Do a search, tons of info on this. :)

I LOVE that smell! :laugh: I remember one cold winter in college, smoking a RyJ Robusto EL in my car (my "cigar lounge" since there was nowhere to smoke indoors in that town) to celebrate my b-day...and every time I got in for a week after that I was greeted with that wonderous aroma! :love:

When you smoke in the car, are you driving or just parked? I never notice much of an odor after I've smoked while driving, since the negative air pressure of a moving car sucks out it all out....definitely a smell when I smoke in a parked car.

But the coffee bean trick Rod mentioned is a good one. Take some unground coffee beans and stash 'em under the seats...the car will smell like coffee for a few days, but won't just mask the smoke smell, it'll naturally get rid of it.

Coffee bean trick sounds good especially since I love that smell.
I usually smoke while stuck in traffic or a long drive somewhere. Thanks guys