• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best way to get rid of smell

AdriftPanda

Just wondering some of the ways you guys get rid of the cigar smell? I usually smoke in my car when going on long trips and the smell just won't to away for at least a couple days. And the combination of febreze and smoke just makes it worse.

So what are some good ways to get rid of the smell?

Just wondering some of the ways you guys get rid of the cigar smell? I usually smoke in my car when going on long trips and the smell just won't to away for at least a couple days. And the combination of febreze and smoke just makes it worse.

So what are some good ways to get rid of the smell?

Ozone machine will help some, but a lot of the smell comes from oils from the smoke that are deposited on the materials in your car/room ect. Those have to come off with scrubbing, or they will dissipate over time. ???

Ozone machine will help some, but a lot of the smell comes from oils from the smoke that are deposited on the materials in your car/room ect. Those have to come off with scrubbing, or they will dissipate over time. ???
Pointing an ozone generator with a high enough output at whatever is causing the odor, will eliminate it. I don't understand the science behind it...it's just my experience.

I just run twice around the block really really fast... ???

DOUBLE THREAD POST?

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=836260

Are you doing much running lately? :whistling:

Seriously, how's the recovery going?

Actually, it's going quite well. I am back on duty full time, running 2 miles every day now, and I have 6 sessions of physical therapy I'm waiting for the Doctor to schedule. Thanks man, I forgot to keep everyone updated...

What's a coupla days matter?

Personally, I like that smell in my truck! :laugh:

But if you keep a couple tupperware containers (open, or with well-punched lids) of charcoal briquettes under the seats, they'll absorb most odors. Also, while actually smoking in the truck, I always make sure to switch the A/C from recirculate to vent, and crack the driver's side window just enough to create an outdraft. Keeps it from building up too badly in the first place.

~Boar

If you can afford cigars, you can afford leather upholstery. problem solved.

Doc.