• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beyond the Band is making his triumphant return to Vegas

I'm in.

Shoot a PM to Par 3 cigars too if want, I know he's met up with other CPers before.

I am in if I am in town. Seems I'm traveling a lot these days. Sure is taking away from my CP time!

PJ

Buy a Casa Corona Gorda and the signature Mojito is only $2.... $20 total when I went to Casa last week..... special they are running for a little while.

I heard they have a mid week deal. Thanks for the info.
I'll pm you guys prior to my arrival. We are going to take in the Penn and Teller show one night while there.

Buy a Casa Corona Gorda and the signature Mojito is only $2.... $20 total when I went to Casa last week..... special they are running for a little while.

I stopped by Casa for the first time this past wednesday, and was amazed at the selection and disgusted at the prices.

$80 for a Forbidden X was just slightly above what I wanted to pay for one of those puppies.

Maybe next time when I put a black on my number while playing roulette, I'll buy one.

Yeah, last time I went they had the Casa/Mojito for 20 bucks deal.

Not a bad deal...I had planned on the Casa for 18 bucks...might as well get a mojito too!

Ya know, for $80 bucks you would think froggie would pluck your twanger too. :laugh: :rolleyes: :laugh:

I leave for Vegas and March Madness tomorrow. The wife went to the bank to pick up some wagering (read losing) money and the teller asked if she was going to Vegas. The teller said the bank had to get more cash sent over today for all the withdrawals.

I can't find any games to play on Thursday (pending a move in the lines). My Friday lineup looks like Wofford +10, Cal Santa Barb +17, Xavier +1, N Mex St +13. Might play a little on Ohio on Thursday and Maryland on Friday, but it depends how I do.

I called the Race/Sports book manager and have my seat reserved. By Saturday night, I'll either be lighting up a victory cigar or looking to sell it for cab fare back to the airport.

Mike

Matt and Andrew it was nice meeting up with you today. Hope to do this more often!

PJ

PJ and Matt, it was great meeting you guys indeed! Took long enough to finally get me out to a little herf!

Thanks for everything guys, it was a great time, and thanks to the guys over at Pheasant Cigars for putting up with us!

Matt, hope the rest of your trip goes well!

PJ, I'm sure I'll be seeing you again.

Now...back to studying! 8 hours until exam time....

Wha? No pics?
laugh.gif