• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BHK vs Gran Reserva

JBL11183

Lurker
I haven't seen to many reviews on the Cohiba Gran Reserva and I was wondering how they stack up against the BHK. I never got around to trying the GR mostly because the price tag and they aren't the easiest stick to come by. I know there are big shots out there that have both and was just wondering if the GR is really worth the price, and if it is similar to the BHK in terms of flavor profile. I have been trying to get my hands on some GRs and keep coming up empty handed. Basically do you guys think it's worth me continuing my search for them and blowing all that cash? If so and anyone has a few burning a hole in their pocket shoot me a PM. Thanks!!

I think the GR is better than the BHK at his original price.

Today GR became even more expensive which makes me conclude BHK today is better price/quality

JBL, same boat here. I've been searching high and low for the GR and no luck. This is why I said screw it and bought a box of the 1966's yesterday. Had an opportunity to snag'em and I did.

I've still got a few Gran Reservas, maybe somebody ought to send me some BHK's and I'll do a review. :whistling: