• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BIF - The CigarPass Inaugural Beer It Foward Pass

Package to Justin will be going out tomorrow after I get up (working night shift tonight) and I'll post my confirmation #. Thanks for letting me play Jonas, this has been a blast!

Alright guys, it's out the door and on it's way to Justin. Sorry for the delay, but I had to make an adjustment to my package before sending it out.

1Z7X10210312894703

Alright guys, it's out the door and on it's way to Justin. Sorry for the delay, but I had to make an adjustment to my package before sending it out.

1Z7X10210312894703

No sweat man, better to take your time and make adjustments if needed. Thanks for the update and game on!

1Z7X10210312894703

No sweat man, better to take your time and make adjustments if needed. Thanks for the update and game on!

What he said. It's fixin' to be a good couple weeks of incoming beers Jonas!

ndp - It's not letting me reply to your pm for some reason, sorry!

here is my addy:
Josh Mickelson
1160 Ogden St. Apt. 402
Denver, CO 80218

Thanks!

Odd. Hope you are ready for a fun-filled package of delightful intoxicants.

Nate

Josh you better run scared, Nate is capable of some nasty damage. Can't wait!

I am very exctied!

rob better be ready for a jubilee of hops, malt and yeast in his mouth.

I am ready bro!
FYI, I will be away the 6th to the 10th.

I just stocked up on some very limited stuff so I hope Tim enjoys the beer bomb that's gonna be going his way!

-Rob

I am ready bro!

I just stocked up on some very limited stuff so I hope Tim enjoys the beer bomb that's gonna be going his way!

-Rob

See Rob that's why I am worried, you just lurk around, don't say alot them BAM !!! You bitch slap the shit outta someone and leave them like "WTF just happened". :sign:

I am ready bro!

-Rob

See Rob that's why I am worried, you just lurk around, don't say alot them BAM !!! You bitch slap the shit outta someone and leave them like "WTF just happened". :sign:

That's right!
Now I have to figure out if it's worthwhile to send you some fresh beer...
You're worth it, but I don't want it to spoil!

-Rob

BILLINGS, MT, US 08/22/2007 9:00 A.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS CAUSED THIS DELAY

Looks like the fires are screwing with UPS too. :angry:

I have started to hate UPS. They lost one of my packages recently and they are soooo damn slow. FedEx Home Delivery is cheaper and quicker so going forward feel free to use them.

Guys, I really am sorry for the delay I've caused in this B.I.F. I would have never thought that the package would have been on the road for 9 days and still not have made it to Justin. Now I just pray all this extra time and handling en route hasn't damaged anything. :angry:

Guys, I really am sorry for the delay I've caused in this B.I.F. I would have never thought that the package would have been on the road for 9 days and still not have made it to Justin. Now I just pray all this extra time and handling en route hasn't damaged anything. :angry:

Jonesy don't worry about it, this was beyond your control. The package looks like it has a new delivery date of the 27th so we are back on track, no harm no foul.

No worries bro... out of your control!!! :thumbs:

Finally.....only took them 12 days to get it from North Carolina to Montana!

HELENA,
MT, US 08/27/2007 4:30 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY