• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big day

I have no hesitation in saying that if i had it to do all over again, i'd buy a mute sheep.

Seriously, congrads, and if you read this Honey, i was just kidding.

i'd buy 2 sheep

So Khari, you going out with the guys tonight? Might as well put her to the test early!! :laugh:

Time for celebratory track day

I like the way you think, Erick!

No date as of yet. We actually all went out yesterday, which was good for her. She got a chance to share her excitement (And show it off) straight away.

Congrats.

As to your question: How close is the wedding? Months? Years?

For me, when I was engaged... the timeline directly affected my fear. It was mainly the fear of the day, not the marriage. All those black sheep in one room... *shudder*.

Happily married though, and the honeymoon is what got me through the wedding process. lol.

Congratulations Khari! I have known my wife for over seven years now and have been married for a year and a half. With every passing day I feel luckier and luckier to have her.

Best of luck to you, my friend, in this new and wonderful part of your life.

- Tim

Congrats! Yeah, thats to be expected because it will change your life and thats scary.

Congrats!

Start buying as many cigars as you can before you get married :D

Congrats!

Start buying as many cigars as you can before you get married :D

Ain't that the truth!

Congrats on the engagament! I'm coming up on 5 years with my wife this April & we've been friends for over 15 years - wouldn't have it any other way.

Khari --

Felicidades amigo! I agree with alot of members sharing their experiences that there is nothing better than experiencing life's valleys & mountain tops with your #1.

Here's to a lifetime of hapiness, love in humility, and a household of rugrats!

Salud my friend...
Larry

Congrats Bro, enjoy married life. :laugh: ???

Congratulations!

I wish you both the very best. :)

As the last single guy within all my friends i wish you all the luck and tell you to PM me the date time and address and ill have a fast car by the back door running just in case ;)

may u be blessed with many many years of marriage.

congratulations! I got engaged recently, and that combination of fear and utter excitement is definitely part of the experience.
-tw

Congrats! I love the way you proposed! It's the being caught truly off guard that makes it more romantic. May you have a long, happy marriage!!! :D