• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big event for little En Fuego

marcsheldon

CP's official Architect
Well, we were able to talk Jorge Padron in to making a rare Texas visit for a Padron event at En Fuego. It'll be on a Friday, June 4th. We'll be giving 10% off all box purchases, a free ceramic Padron Ashtray, plus tons of raffles and giveaways. We'll also have Heidi here making free mojitos for everyone! We will surely run out of boxes that night, so we are taking pre-orders. If you call and pre-order, we will also throw in a 5 pack Padron sampler we can mail to you in the meantime.

972-771-4888
www.enfuegocigars.com

I hope to see a good showing of fellow CP'ers there.

That's great bro! Great for you and the shop! Wish I could be there.

Whoa!! Way to go Marc!

I'm putting it on my calendar for sure.

It's been a long time since I've been out to see you guys.

Gary

Whoa!! Way to go Marc!

I'm putting it on my calendar for sure.

It's been a long time since I've been out to see you guys.

Gary
Wait what? Gary, you CAN drive east? THis is a nice event Marc...if I am in town I'll be there.

Nice! Hopefully I can make this as well. Sounds like fun.

Just a freindly reminder. Jorge will be rolling in about 6pm THIS Friday night till about 11. This is his only trip to Dallas this year and the only event he is doing while he's here. Make sure you stop by and partake in the festivities.

That's great for your shop, Marc. :thumbs:

There's no better guest than Jorge Padron.

ETA: MAke sure you guys mention CP to him. He was quite impressed with our turnout in KC. If he sees some of our folks in Dallas, he may really see the scope of our little internet home.

ETA: MAke sure you guys mention CP to him. He was quite impressed with our turnout in KC. If he sees some of our folks in Dallas, he may really see the scope of our little internet home.

Road trip? :D

Make sure to ask him about the lancero too!

Marc, congrats on getting Padron to En Feugo. I wish I could join in the festivities, but I was not
able get off work Friday to make it. Hope all of you have a great time.
B

Just got back from the event and had a good time. Jorge was a class act and talked to everyone that wanted to talk to him. Great guy...

Thanks to Marc and his staff for a great event.