• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Smoke 08

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
anyone coming down for Big Smoke???

I will be avioding it like Keith Richards avoids rehab, but if anyone is in towna nd wants to hang out for a bit lemme know

Good call, Matty. I say we set a day and time for a herf and see how many can meet up with us. Saturday afternoon work for you, or how about Friday night?

Traffic will be crazy on both days....

I say saturday afternoon...

and give me a call someday!

Wish I could make it. Good luck at Casa, when I was up there a couple years ago for the BS, Casa was packed all three days, all day long. Hopefully it won't be so bad this year.

I'm getting excited to go, I'll get to Vegas at 10am, local time, and we'll be heading to Casa for a Forbidden, never had one, and a coffee. Anyone that would like to get together and enjoy a smoke?

Edit:Spelling

Wish I could make it. Good luck at Casa, when I was up there a couple years ago for the BS, Casa was packed all three days, all day long. Hopefully it won't be so bad this year.

Good point, Rod. I wasn't planning on staying there to smoke.

Should we meet in the SeaHorse Lounge(Caesar's Palace as well) instead? Gonnagal, what do you think?

I have been to the last 2 Big Smokes(2006&2007).Casa is packed Friday and Saturday.I've gone on Sunday to watch a game and to enjoy a few "pops" and the place is empty,but I've meet Carlito twice.
JMHO. :D

Hello S / BOTL that are either in the Las Vegas area and / or planning to attend the Big Smoke. My buddy John Conroy (Liezure Director for Altadis USA wanted me to pass this on to you all. Altadis USA is throwing a Big Smoke party and wants to invite folks from Cigar Pass and thier friends. Sorry for the late notice but I wanted to pass this on to you all. Here is John's emaill addy and all the info as to where and when the party is: jconroy@altadisusa.com

Place: Artisan Hotel

Address: 1501 W. Sahara Avenue (near I-15), Las Vegas

Date: Saturday, November 8th

Time: 3:00 to 5:00 pm

Please let John know if you will be attending and how many guests you will be bringing. Along with great Altadis USA premium cigars and an open bar there will be special gifts as well. Take plenty of pics if you go and if you haven't had the chance to meet John yet, he's a great BOTL and a true friend....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

A John Conroy party is a guaranteed good time!
Wish I could attend!

-Rob

Thanks for the information, Charlie! :thumbs:

No problem brother, just inviting some friends to a good time. If your free at the time and as Rob stated, a John Conroy party is guaranteed to be a great time...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks again, Charlie, for the "heads up". John welcomed IronMike5 and I and wanted to thank you as well.

Also in attendance were Alejandro Torrent of Te Amo and Jose Seijas, which was very cool. :thumbs:

Likewise Charlie, It was fantastic and everyone from John to the guys of Te Amo were awesome!
Got a of picture of Greg with Jose & Alejandro
gallery_2524_907_24805.jpg

I'm glad you all had a great time. John did tell me that there were some special guest attending but he wanted it kept under his hat..... :) :thumbs: :cool: