• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big stink about Shuji

Irony again....

Lumberg has been impeached by Lee just like Andrew Johnson by Edmund G Ross.

Be careful who your "wannabe's" are... :p :p :p :p

:thumbs: Lee!

SD_Stack said:
Irony again....

Lumberg has been impeached by Lee just like Andrew Johnson by Edmund G Ross.

Be careful who your "wannabe's" are... :p :p :p :p

:thumbs: Lee!
Actually Edmund G. Ross was the guy who stood up and refused to convict the unpopular president Andrew Jackson because he didn't think it was for the right reasons.

You're right. I remembered him casting the deciding vote for the other way... :(

Ohhh well... either way...

It all surrounds impeachment.... ;) but thanks for the history lesson/clarification.

Maybe you could use your 8-ball and have Senator Ross talk to Lee for you.

Jonathan, I hate to see it come to this, but buddy, you put your foot in your mouth. I don't like seeing anyone in this position, but sometimes we put ourselves in this spot. No getting around it...you talk smack, you get smacked by those who have a much greater stake (sp) in what is happening on a board like this.

It may just be time to cut your losses and say farwell. You have found a new home on that "board", like minded folks who like to talk crapola, so as far as I'm concerned, you made your own bed...Every board is not for every person. I have made this board home and am tired of seeing all the stuff that has been going on around here. I wish you no ill will, I am not saying you are a bad guy, I am just saying goodbye.

Take care,

Joe

... you know it shouldn't suprise me that people want to go to another site and talk smack about CP here...

But it sure and the hell pisses me off. This site may be owned by Rod, and ran by the mods, but for me, this is MY site. You just shat in MY backyard as it were. Bad move.

Sam

Hey, if you have not seen a Pic of Sam... He is big, real ugly and mean. Don't think you want to be ****tin' in his yard! :0

JOE.M. said:
Hey, if you have not seen a Pic of Sam... He is big, real ugly and mean. Don't think you want to be ****tin' in his yard! :0
I am just big-boned...

I am not mean... :lookup: :sneaky: :sign:

And I am NOT ugly... especially if you put me next to Joe (he's twice as ugly) ;) :sign:

Sam

SamGuss said:
JOE.M. said:
I am just big-boned...

I am not mean... :lookup: :sneaky: :sign:

And I am NOT ugly... especially if you put me next to Joe (he's twice as ugly) ;) :sign:

Sam
now your just being mean! :angry:

:p

SamGuss said:
Damn! Joe's twice as ugly as your are huh.... that still makes you pretty ugly Bruddah Sam! LMAO!

Aloha,

Wade (not ugly, but BIG boned!)

I've been trying to stay out of it....ya the guy hit some rocky roads....
That's life. we still have to take care of our resposibilities.

I'm going to state a fact which has directly effected me. Which I think everyone should know.

I did a box split. KDT's not my particular smoke but the wife likes those little guys.

PAYPAL $$ 12/15/03
only 3 people in split. He had the money before the 17th

Notified closed for business?

Stix shipped the 1st week in Jan.

I received stix 9 FEB 04.

Condition: Dried, flaking, peeling, some craking, Would you buy cigars like that?

And we have to give this guy a break?

PLEASE!!!!

Ok, enough said.....

And this is enjoyable?

Lumpy - is your name Henry?? :lookup:

You old timers know what I'm talking about :lookup:

After my first two posts I realized I apparently didn't know as much about the situation as I thought I did, so I figured I just better shutup and do some more reading. I have come to the conclusion that I was really wrong.

I was under the impression these problems were a few weeks old and figured the guy should be cut some slack considering his personal problems. I didn't know this was going on apparently for over 2 months. That's inexcusable. And sending someone bad sticks? That they paid you for? You can refund money and send new sticks all you want, you just can't make up for disrespecting someone like that. Being late sending stuff out is one thing, but not taking care of someone elses property is unforgivable.

And for those who are gonna go somewhere else and call me an a$$kisser, save it. I am posting this because I stuck my foot in my mouth and I take responsibility for my actions. I like this forum and I have learned a lot here and quite frankly, after spending two months reading cigar forums, this is just about the only one that isn't filled with a$$tards that do nothing but smack talk people. You will also notice I haven't participated in a pass or included my address in my profile. I know I can't repay the kindness of the folks here so I ask for nothing and don't put myself in that kind of situation. I got away from myself one time and won a contest here and actually feel bad because I know it will be sometime before I can repay the person who sent me many fine sticks. I am here to learn and maybe make a few friends. So there is no reason for me to kiss a$$ here.

Anyway, I realize I am still a meganoobler here so this probably won't count for much, but it needed to be said anyway.

Shagaroo said:
Anyway, I realize I am still a meganoobler here so this probably won't count for much, but it needed to be said anyway.
Actually it did need to be said - the newbies here have as much at stake for keeping this site honorable as does the FOG's.

Sam

Big100HD said:
PAYPAL $$ 12/15/03
only 3 people in split. He had the money before the 17th

Notified closed for business?

Stix shipped the 1st week in Jan.

I received stix 9 FEB 04.

Condition: Dried, flaking, peeling, some craking, Would you buy cigars like that?
Thanks Frank for the update to Shuji's supposed committment to the handling of his debts. Its sad, after all this, Shuji would choose to send out cigars in this kind of condition.

I read in another thread where he acknowledges sending you dried smokes and continues to say he will make it right. Don't know how much BS you're willing to put up with.... sometimes you have to cut your losses, but, only you know when to say enough is enough. Don't you wish you could reach through the computer just one time to slap the sh*t out of someone? :lookup:

Do me a favor please, shoot me a PM of some of the cigars your wife likes......

I am also a noob. I have read this thread from post #1. I must say where I feel for someone in troubled times and am careful how I judge them. I too may find myself in a tough situation and would appreciate some understanding. But along with that understanding is my obigation to repay the kindness.
It was mentioned above about Honor. Honor is something that has been forgotten in THE WORLD today. And it is worth taking a minute to think about it. The working definition of honor is a elusive thing. But it is tangible once it is gained, you can almost touch it.

Wordsworth put it this way:
"Say, what is honor? 'T is the finest sense Of justice which the human mind can frame, Intent each lurking frailty to disclaim, And guard the way of life from all offense Suffered or done." --Wordsworth.

And dictionary.com defines it as:

hon·or(n)
1. Principled uprightness of character; personal integrity.
2. A code of integrity, dignity, and pride, chiefly among men, that was maintained in some societies, as in feudal Europe.

It has been said that honor is dependent on the eyes of the beholder. I disagree, honor transcends all boundries. It is a way of life. It isn't not making mistakes; it is how you make amends for those mistakes. It is knowing when it is time to stand up for a friend or sit down and let that friend deal with his own indiscretions. Knowing when words have become hurtful and disruptive and have abandoned all sense of meaning and substance. It is being responsible for your obligations and accountable for your actions.

Now, I know I'm am a noob here and haven't quite figured out what "getting it" is...
But I hope I'm on the right track.

Plz excuse the rant :(
Puros