• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bikes Blues and BBQ

chryssy

Was wondering if anyone was going or lived near there that would like to meet and smoke a stick or two over dinner or something that weekend. Please contact me and let me know.

chryssy

OK I guess I need to be more specific. Husband and I are going to be at bikes blues and BBq. We are going to of course have our favorite sticks with us so WE were wondering where is a good place to go to smoke have dinner and maybe meet up with some of the members on this site to get to know them better.

I didnt realize how the first post sounded. OMG IM IMBEARASSED. It didnt come out at all like my brain was thinking. sorry. I think I will just get back in the truck now.

chryssy

Hey Chryssy, let me know when you get here. There is a smoking ban here in Fayetteville, so you can't eat and smoke anywhere. However there is a nice cigar lounge at Cool Water Cafe. If you let me know we'll try to met up and get a few of the local botl to join.

Nick

Sounds like its going to be a wild town for a few days. Wish I could be there. Do you and hubby ride seperately? When I owned one, wife and I used to ride together.

I ride my own 88 sportster 883 he has a 99 883 sporty.

as for fayetteville we are leaving that friday after work so we should get down there by 6 or 7 if not earlier. just tell us where and when and we will be there.

chryssy

BBBBQ is a heck of a time. I should be able to make it up for a smoke with you guys. Nick just let me know if you guys decided something. LIke he said, we will probably have to make it to coolwaters if we can get in. It is a huge Biker hang out so it might be too packed for us to enjoy a smoke. Keep me updated.

Brandon

Well we are heading out tomorrow for the big weekend. sooo many bikes so little weekend. and of course I hope to be at cool water cafe by 6 or 7 I hope. so I hope to see a few people off the site there ready to smoke it up.