• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bills - Pats

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Pats are favored by 9, I'll take the Bills and the points for a blind 5er. If it ends up being exactly 9 points then we have a push.

First come, first served. One time.

Jeez, no takers. I guess the Pats aren't as good as they think this year.

I'm no good at points betting so help me to understand the pats need to win by 9 or more.

Correct, they need to win by 10 or more points for you to get the prize. If they win by 9 it is a tie and nobody gets anything and if they win by 8 or less or lose I get the prize. Got it now? Not real point spread betting but close enough.

Cool thanks for the explanation. I will go in on this with you. Sounds like fun to me.

Good luck,
Paul

You got it. My Bills haven't beat the Pats the last 15 games but this year seems different. Good luck to you too.

AVB- sorry I just saw this. I would have grabbed this in a second. Oh yeah the Bill's are good this year? Brady/Belicheck are 15-2 or something like that, division games are always tough but my stogies would be behind the Pat's.

All the Bills have to be is better then the spread. They have scored more points, rushed for more yards and I think have allowed fewer then the Pats so far this year. It should be interesting.

I think San Diego should have beat the Pats. To many mistakes cost them the game. Pats D is very weak- can't wait. Going down to Providence to watch the game and some some of my rare stuff- Totally looking foward to today.

Certainly not the best start. 14 - zip Pats in the first quarter.

Bills' fans remind me of Red Sox fans. :p

Doc.

Pretty much except we made it to the championship more often.

34-31 BILLS! Screw all you non-believers. :p

After seeing the highlights from the 1st part of the game, I thought the Pats would continue to run away with it. Brady doesn't screw the pooch that often.

Paul, you have to watch AVB, he always has something up his sleeve.

Ken

You can send me something anyway if you want :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AVB- sorry I just saw this. I would have grabbed this in a second. Oh yeah the Bill's are good this year? Brady/Belicheck are 15-2 or something like that, division games are always tough but my stogies would be behind the Pat's.

Caught the tail end of this game, and boy am i happy! i absolutely hate the pats, and i actually try and get to a few bills games a year. Hell of a win!

WTH hell happend to Brady throwing 4 picks. I have him in a fantasy league, but his yardage and 4 TD's still put enough points for me this week.

Got some tasty treats in the mail today as my prize. Some old favorites, one I wanted to try and some new to me. Thank you very much. :D