• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bird Watchers

There is no way in heaven, hell or otherwise that I can compete with the photos currently being posted. I'm not even going to try!!!!

"GoldenShowerGirls" club membership... That's rich!!! 🤣

Don’t be silly George, my neighbors have iPhones. 🙄

I used to do my naked Tai Chi at night in the backyard, but I learned the landscape lighting cast a puppet show shadow over the neighborhood - traumatized neighbors thought they were under attack from Mr. Snuffleupagus.

Wrestling with Snuffleupagus... Anyone got an iPhone pic of that?!?! 🤣 🤣

There is no way in heaven, hell or otherwise that I can compete with the photos currently being posted. I'm not even going to try!!!!

"GoldenShowerGirls" club membership... That's rich!!! 🤣

On a serious note Gramps, I have really enjoyed your recent photography contributions - amazing what you are able to capture from your rocking chair on the porch.

On a serious note Gramps, I have really enjoyed your recent photography contributions - amazing what you are able to capture from your rocking chair on the porch.
Would it make any difference to your opinion if I was taking the pictures from my recliner in the living room instead of the rocking chair on the front porch? Those rocking chairs are not as comfortable... 😁

Would it make any difference to your opinion if I was taking the pictures from my recliner in the living room instead of the rocking chair on the front porch? Those rocking chairs are not as comfortable... 😁
I was thinking full camera camo kit, Ghillie suit and a duck blind? Where is @Allofus123 when you need him - he “shoots” birds too?

What bird is this? Reminds me of a quail.
They are Mourning Doves. We get a bunch of them at the feeders. They generally eat the seeds off the ground. Definitely not the brightest birds we have stopping by...

They are Mourning Doves. We get a bunch of them at the feeders. They generally eat the seeds off the ground. Definitely not the brightest birds we have stopping by...

No, the one in the flowering crabapple. I’ve shot and are plenty dove, in my years.