• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Birders,

Gator

Had a rose breasted Grosbeak on the feeders today, what a cool bird, but not supposed to travel to this area, not even close actually

rose-breasted_grosbeak.jpg

That is beautiful!! What type of camera and lens did you use to take it with?? :cool:

How far away were you and what was your zoom?? Thanks for the picture!! :thumbs:

That is beautiful!! What type of camera and lens did you use to take it with?? :cool:

How far away were you and what was your zoom?? Thanks for the picture!! :thumbs:

I didn't take it :blush: got it off Google images, i just put it there as a reference...

I didn't take it :blush: got it off Google images, i just put it there as a reference...
LMAO Aww! Come on Frank you know your alias is Steve Johnson.

had some Indigo Bunting, Scarlet Tanagers, and Blue Grosbeak around recently, all 3 very striking birds!

Oh my GOD, Frank! Could it be that global warming has skewed this critters migratory path? :0

Oh my GOD, Frank! Could it be that global warming has skewed this critters migratory path? :0

What is this global warming thing of which you speak? Those little critters are on their way back up to Yank country, they're just stopping by for a cigar and a drink...

What is this global warming thing of which you speak? Those little critters are on their way back up to Yank country, they're just stopping by for a cigar and a drink...

Well, They heard you were loaded with premium smokes. :sign:

Last time I saw all those birds was in Vermont. They are beautiful