• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Birthday

Thanks for the B-day wishes guys!

I do have a very special cigar picked out just for this occasion. It was sent to me a few months ago by an unidentified brother from somewhere deep in the heart of Texas. I still don't know who sent it but have received PM's from others, who do know, and have asked me if I've enjoyed it yet, tonight is the night. Yesterday we had the folks and kids over for a nice dinner, the wife and I made our infamous paella which paired great with a Santa Lucia Highlands Syrah ;)

:cool:

Happy birthday, and thanks again for the help with SJM's Newb Pass.

Have a great birthday, David. Smoke a good one, and enjoy a fine wine as well!! :thumbs:

Hey a nice day David. I know you have some nice smokes to choose from. Not that I would know any thing about that at all. :whistling:

Hey a nice day David. I know you have some nice smokes to choose from. Not that I would know any thing about that at all. :whistling:

Oh tell me about it brother ..... one of the fine smokes you've gifted me is burning this week as well but tonight I'm pulling out a late 80's Davidoff. It should pair well with a 2004 A. Rafanelli Zinfandel that is decanting right now.

:cool: