• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**Blank Cedar Boxes @ Cigarmony.com**

N2Advnture

A Cigarmony.com EXCLUSIVE!

Currently only a limited quantity available but I should have more in late next week.

Currently available:
12 #2s remaining
11 Robustos remaining
10 PCs remaining
9 Corona Gordas remaining

Check 'em out:
Blank Cedar Boxes

Don't forget to maximize your shipping by adding a Palio cigar cutter, Swiss Army Cutter (SAK), a VecTor Punch or a hat - these items weigh very little!

Keep an eye out for the Cigarmony.com pocket cigar journal that will be coming soon!

Happy smoking my friends.
~Mark
Cigarmony.com

Great idea, but at roughly $20 for an empty box, I think I'll pass.

$20 is waaaay too much for an empty box.

agreed, i can go to my local shop and grab an empty for less than a dollar.

ricmac25 said:

[snapback]274265[/snapback]​

:thumbs:

That is a great idea..... But way too expensive

I thought it was $20 for 4......

I would definitley buy a couple if they were alot cheaper

ricmac25 said:

[snapback]274265[/snapback]​
...agreed. I can get great empty SLB's at the local store for $2-3.00.

FWIW - B.B.S.

Thanks fellas.

These are created by an experienced woodworker in the United States and are made from quality materials (also made in the US).

A LOT of work went into these and they should last for years.

With the material, labor and “finishing touches” – it was difficult to even get them to this pricing point.

I understand your comments though and do appreciate the input.

Sincerely,
~Mark

N2Advnture said:
Thanks fellas.

These are created by an experienced woodworker in the United States and are made from quality materials (also made in the US).

A LOT of work went into these and they should last for years.

With the material, labor and “finishing touches” – it was difficult to even get them to this pricing point.

I understand your comments though and do appreciate the input.

Sincerely,
~Mark
[snapback]274320[/snapback]​
i agree, it is really tough to put a price on good craftsmanship.

I can appreciate the efforts that go into fine craftsmanship, but for guys like me, they'll sit inside a cooler and never be seen. No functional difference between one of those nice boxes and the standard SLB's I can get at the local B&M.

If I had a nice cabinet humidor with a glass door....perhaps it'd be a different story.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

If I had a nice walk-in or display humidor and had bundles of cigars (those that came without thier own boxes) these would definitely fit the bill.

I understand the cost but do agree that they are a bit expensive. However, if I had the walk-in or large display humi I suppose $20 would not seem so much :D

I think a better compromise between quality and price would be one of those cedar trays from bargain for half the price. But I gotta admit those boxes are very attractive. Like the others said, if I had an expensive walk in or large glass cabinet those would be great!

Jason

I picked up 2 of the PC size and 2 of the Corona Gorda and these boxes are sweet!!! Yes a little pricey but compared to what I spent on the cigars I want to age, I felt it was worth it!!! Very nicely made with a nice Spanish Cedar. No more ISO posts for me, good work Mark!!!

Ironman

Feedback from customers has been VERY good!

New shipment has arrived - In stock and ready to ship!!!