• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blank Cigar Labels

Irish

XXXL
I got an email from an online place I use for various types of blank labels - they've just started carrying four different styles of blank cigar labels. For those who may be looking to print out some custom labels for weddings or baby announcements, these look pretty cool and are fancier than the standard bands you'd find at a lot of the cigar shops. Figured I pass it along to everyone here:

http://www.onlinelabels.com/cigars/index.h...jan09newsletter

Note I haven't ordered these but I've ordered other labels from this company and they're very good quality, FWIW.

How would we do a GP? It appears to be a membership of some sort and you design the labels on line. Is that right?

It appears that they send you sheets that you place into your printer and you can write in with MS word or whatever what you want on the band then print it out.

I'd be interested, definitely better than having to write everything.

It appears that they send you sheets that you place into your printer and you can write in with MS word or whatever what you want on the band then print it out.
The MS software template is very basic for the cigar labels. I downloaded one and it basically gives you a rectangular box when the label would be, no outline of the actual cigar label to help in placing the print. I guess you would have to center it within the general area and do trial and error with regular paper to get it right where you want it.

We would save a few bucks with a group buy if we use the MS software. 100 sheets for $90...$5 to ship...so about $9.50 per ten sheets (160 labels)...plus the shipping to get it to each person, maybe an additional $2-$2.50 in a manila envelope with some rigid cardboard to sandwich the sheets. So it would be about $12 per 10 sheet GB price versus $21.50 for 10 sheets delivered if we did it individually.

It's possible.....

and for all the guys that are in a certain area like the tristate we can always make up a mini herf and pass them out and smoke and enjoy the time. :whistling: