• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Yeah, ya bunch of slackers. Start puffin and get to reviewing!!

Heads up John, 0307 3330 0000 4478 1650
drive.gif
getting delivered to you as we speak.

My review will be posted tomorrow, wow this fooled the hell out of me. :(

Got the box today and really, really appreciate the hitchhikers! Thanks so much.

Will smoke and review the blind stogie over the weekend.

In the meantime, who wants some?

I want some!

Great Robbie - I will PM you when it goes out - likely today.

And I will light up my blinder to get it reviewed!

John

John thanks for the awesome package! They look mighty tasty. I am looking forward to smoking and reviewing the blinder stick shortly but I can tell you already I'll have no clue what it is.
niceblindpif5er.jpg

So who wants it?

John thanks for the awesome package! They look mighty tasty. I am looking forward to smoking and reviewing the blinder stick shortly but I can tell you already I'll have no clue what it is.
niceblindpif5er.jpg

So who wants it?

Glad to see that you passed on another of which you reviewed John, nice move. :thumbs:

niceblindpif5er.jpg

So who wants it?

Glad to see that you passed on another of which you reviewed John, nice move. :thumbs:

I would love the chance to play and review. I want some.

niceblindpif5er.jpg

So who wants it?

What's funny Sam is that I had sent that to Robbie before opening and trying your blind stick! So - I was passing it on w/o knowing that was coming to me. And I still didn't recognize it right off because I hadn't seen that large of a size before. Robbie got the short end - per se!

John

DSCN0759.jpg

Robbie sent me these goodies.....

Alright, who wants some?!?!

DSCN0759.jpg

Robbie sent me these goodies.....

Alright, who wants some?!?!

Glad to see they arrived safely. I will be smoking my blind stick this weekend sorry for the delay but I want to give it the proper attention. Thanks again John I'm very excited.

I am going to try to jump in when it gets warmer here in New England. Great concept. Hope it will be around when I can feel my fingers outside.

Nasty's cigars arrived safely. Thanks alot man. Now I have to go find room for them, to let them settle from the cold cold trip.

gallery_8330_940_29844.jpg

No guesses on what the unbanded cigar is yet. This one is going to have to burn up in flames in order to get a good enough guess.

PS. GO STEELERS Woot Woot

Now Who Wants Some?

David

Nasty's cigars arrived safely. Thanks alot man. Now I have to go find room for them, to let them settle from the cold cold trip.

gallery_8330_940_29844.jpg

No guesses on what the unbanded cigar is yet. This one is going to have to burn up in flames in order to get a good enough guess.

PS. GO STEELERS Woot Woot

Now Who Wants Some?

David

I'll take them David.

I want to make sure that I am understanding the rules right. Please don't yell at me. I want to play, and I want to play correctly...

When someone asks the magic question, I say gimme. sticks will be sent to me, one without the band. I do a blind review of the unbanded cigar. After I do the review, I come on here and asks the magic question, then send out a package, and PM the DC... Minimum three sticks...

Am I missing any of the rules?

I want to make sure that I am understanding the rules right. Please don't yell at me. I want to play, and I want to play correctly...

When someone asks the magic question, I say gimme. sticks will be sent to me, one without the band. I do a blind review of the unbanded cigar. After I do the review, I come on here and asks the magic question, then send out a package, and PM the DC... Minimum three sticks...

Am I missing any of the rules?

That is correct, but missing a few key details

The blind review goes here.
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=47453

And make sure you "hide" the answer from your unbanned cigar from the person you are sending it to. Ex. seal envelop of the band.

David

You actually ask the question once you receive the sticks, just to keep the pass moving along. You can do your review some other time, just don't be too tardy with it

So David hand delivered the cigars tonight. And keeping with the tradition.......................................

Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?ho Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?Who Wants Some?