• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

I haven't had time to stop at the P.O. I promise I will do so first thing on Monday.

Just to update...Got a DC...thanks again Los, can't wait.

With being shipped to me Monday I should hopefully have by Wednesday and then open this back up. The only issue is I am going out of town Thursday the 14th-Thursday the 21st. If I do not get it by then, this might be on hold for a week...but I will do what ever I can to make sure it is not. Just can not rely on USPS.

Got Jays Package yesterday.

thanks Jay they look great. Blind stick smells very good and somewhat familiar. I will be doing my blind review in the next few days and will post once I have that up and completed.

Here is a Pic of Ja's great selection.

IMG_6239.jpg

Thanks again Jay! :thumbs:

Now who wants some good ole' NH lovin'?

Wanted to post that my review has been completed, I will type it up and have it posted ASAP.

With being shipped to me Monday I should hopefully have by Wednesday and then open this back up. The only issue is I am going out of town Thursday the 14th-Thursday the 21st. If I do not get it by then, this might be on hold for a week...but I will do what ever I can to make sure it is not. Just can not rely on USPS.

While you're reviewing the one Los is sending you, maybe you can review the one Gahau sent you, too.

[url="http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/60770-padron-1926-%239/]Review Done[/url]

Hey Tom,

I already did a review on his sticks but posted them in the wrong forum. I put them in the review lounge. My bad, If I need to move the post, then I will.

Still waiting on Los's package...blame this on on the PO! They got it on the 11th and yet still nothing today; just on a side note, I placed an order with Isy on Thursday, shipped Friday and received Monday?? Both from NY? Looks like I won't get it before I leave tomorrow. I have someone checking my mail...may find a way to do this while I am gone, but most likely will have to wait till I return on the 20th.

[url="http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/60770-padron-1926-%239/]Review Done[/url]

Hey Tom,

I already did a review on his sticks but posted them in the wrong forum. I put them in the review lounge. My bad, If I need to move the post, then I will.
Still waiting on Los's package...blame this on on the PO! They got it on the 11th and yet still nothing today; just on a side note, I placed an order with Isy on Thursday, shipped Friday and received Monday?? Both from NY? Looks like I won't get it before I leave tomorrow. I have someone checking my mail...may find a way to do this while I am gone, but most likely will have to wait till I return on the 20th.

I pasted the review in the right thread for you. Nice guess on the review.

Under the circumstances, I would say you should've already asked who else wanted it to keep it going.

For the sake of keeping this moving I'll step in for modo22. I'll shoot him a pm to let him know what's going on and he can get his end out to me when he returns. So, if there aren't any objections.........

Who wants some?

Been awhile since the last time I did this...Hit me Devonn.

PM incoming with address.

wow, after 10 hours of traveling and this is what I come back to. I am not sure, did I do something wrong here? If I would have expected to not receive these until now, while I was away, I would not have signed up. But I did sign up to play on the 6th and did not receive them till today the 14th.

Thanks for stepping in though amateuraficionado, I will for sure take care of you when you get back. PM me your addy.

wow, after 10 hours of traveling and this is what I come back to. I am not sure, did I do something wrong here? If I would have expected to not receive these until now, while I was away, I would not have signed up. But I did sign up to play on the 6th and did not receive them till today the 14th.

Thanks for stepping in though amateuraficionado, I will for sure take care of you when you get back. PM me your addy.

PM sent.

So much for waiting until the Super Bowl before I light up again eh?....Pretty sure my subconcious gotthe best of me this time.

Alright guys sorry for the delay. I had every intention of geting this out Saturday but woke up feeling horrible and never made to the p.o. I let Frank know what was going on and this went out today. DC# 9405503699300114488496. Enjoy the sticks Frank and good luck with the blinder!

So after 31 hours straight of driving, I finally got home and had some very generous gifts in my humi! Thank you Los for the true class! All of the cigars received are on my wish and want to try list! Thank you sir!

Worst part of the drive is the camera broke!! WTF, have no idea how. So here are some crappy camera phone pics
IMG00032.jpg

IMG00031.jpg

So to play tradition...Who wants some.......ohhh DeVonn...ok, it is yours! Package will go out tomorrow.

So after 31 hours straight of driving, I finally got home and had some very generous gifts in my humi! Thank you Los for the true class! All of the cigars received are on my wish and want to try list! Thank you sir!

Worst part of the drive is the camera broke!! WTF, have no idea how. So here are some crappy camera phone pics
IMG00032.jpg

IMG00031.jpg

So to play tradition...Who wants some.......ohhh DeVonn...ok, it is yours! Package will go out tomorrow.

Nice package! Them ESG's and Liga's are something special!

Oh yeah and......... gimme gimme!